Idro Labs / charged me extra $90

Hello! My name is Lisa and I want to share my experience with Idro Labs. I ordered free sample for $10. If someone doesn’t know how the system works, I can explain. $10 were paid for the delivery and the product should be absolutely free. I think I can call it thievery, because this company charged me extra $90.

Li

Comments

• Ai
      21st of Oct, 2015

I was the same this company took $170 from my account one week then $13 on another week. I want to cancel my subscription this is not right. No phone call to say that the money will be taken out. Yes I received the products but hello some notice would be appreciated as that was food out of my children's mouths. Not happy at all.

• La
      25th of Oct, 2015

How do I cancel the auto shipping from this company?

• Yv
      1st of Nov, 2015

I live in Australia, on the 7/10 / 15 I paid for the postage on my free product of $6.95 US $9.65 Au.
    on the 21/ 10//15 I was charged $92.18 US, $131.18 Au
    Then again on the 23/10/15 a further $109.99 US, !57.33.
    I did not agree to this amount of money to be taken from my account on a so called free product which I only understood would only cost the postage.
    No invoice came with the product, so no address phone number or email.
    As far as I am concerned this company Idrolabs LTD St Michaels and lsa Healthand Beauty Have stolen this money from me.
    Is there anything I can do?

8th of Nov, 2015

Had the same experience here (in Australia). Was charged $9.73 shipping by Idrolabs on 30/9/15 followed by AUD156.40 on 15/10/15 and AUD169.03 on 4/11/15.
    Lisa Health & Beauty charged AUD6.48 on 30/9/15 then AUD130.00 on 14/10/15 followed by AUD140.02 on 4/11/15.
    Is anyone actually doing anything to stop these companies?

• Su
      11th of Nov, 2015

I ordered free samples, only pay for postage, then 2 weeks later two amounts one for $155.69 Australian and one for $130.24 Australian were taken from my account with no by-your-leave. As it happens my skin reacts to the cream, so cannot use it and the Argan oil doesn't work. I have not, as yet received the products for which I was charged. I cannot contact this company and would like my monies reimbursed. Please help! How do I get in touch with this company?

• Ge
      12th of Nov, 2015

Same - ordered the "free trial" here in Australia in October 2015 for $9.52 and $13.56. Then two amounts were taken out of my account which I noticed by chance - $158.27 from Idrolabs, and $134.73 from LSA Health & Beauty, then just last week another $56.54 and $52.33 respectively.
    Does anyone know what we can do. I am contacting the Ombudsman and Choice Magazine, but how do we get our money back or stop the payments. I believe this is a UK scam.

18th of Nov, 2015

I'm in Australia and this has also happened to me. It is theft and I think there is a case for joint action. I'll investigate further and repost strategies for action.

18th of Nov, 2015

hi my name is sharrie williams i am not very happy to notice that $130.00 has been taken out of my bank when i looked at my account this morning when i don't want your products sent all i signed up was to a trial not to get any more sent out with out any notice of it as i am an unemployed mother of two teenages still in my care and at school that amount comming out of my bank is to much and i am not happy at all
    i do not want any more

regards sharrie

29th of Nov, 2015

Hi there, I am also in Australia and have the same problem...there was 2 amounts taken out if my account, both totalling approx $300. I emailed the company and I received an email back with a phone number to call but I have been unable to speak to anyone on the number given. Not sure what to do now or where to go... does anyone have any advice?

• Ka
      30th of Nov, 2015

as with you guys I accepted the freebie and that to me was the end of it, I am now charged over 300, for what. They are a bunch of crooks, my credit card is now torn up with the advise from my bank ( fraud team) and this fraud company are going to start investigating them, what horrible people in this so called lisa health and beauty, and making out a film star endorses their crappy products, she too will be told she is being used without her knowledge.

• Me
      3rd of Dec, 2015

I ordered the free sample and was charged over $350.00 for the 1 free bottle after being charged $11.00 delivery charge. I ace not opened the bottle and will return same. Neill I be refunded the money that has illegally taken from my account? Never again will fall into thus sort of trap: try for free only pay for the postage.
    Liars. Not free.

• Be
      6th of Dec, 2015

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?, Is anyone going to help us? same here charged an arm and a leg for a product I haven't gotten yet and that was supposed to be [censored]ing free and I can't find an easy way to get my money back or cancel my monthly order that I didn't agree to. Please help us
    this has to be illegal but no one else seems to care having four children I can't afford to be ripped off like this and I'm sure these other people are the same please please please help. BLOODY LIARS FREE MY ASSETS. belle57

7th of Dec, 2015

Help how do I stop this what do I do can someone help me please
    Sharon Ranapia

• Mi
      10th of Dec, 2015

Pity I looked up this LSA health and beauty AFTER. I've now read about ALL the other customers who have had their bank accounts fleeced by this company. Same story...my friend ordered the " free" product and just nowffinds they have taken OVER $1000... YES THOUSAND DOLLARS, from her account!!! UnfortunatelyI don't like her, , or anyone's for that matter, chances of getting $$ back. I saw someone said something about a class action... by all means we want in!! Surely this HAS to be illegal, ... It's STEALING, plain and simple!!! Thieves!!!

• It
      10th of Dec, 2015

Its a scam they rip, you off i had to cancel my credit card i got charged over $600 i have been talking to someone on there web site on live chat its so a scam who knows like i said to them it could be cooking oil they send i would never have anything to do with this product be very careful.

• It
      10th of Dec, 2015

HI all go on this site us.alwaysidrotherapy.com/en/ and us.alwaysargan.com/en/ then go on their live chat and have ago at them not that it did me any good i have to pay the $600. But if i can warn as many people as i can i will they are the biggest rip off and con DANGER DO NOT BUY ANY THING FROM THIS COMPANY $10.80 ENDED UP COSTING OVER $600.00. and canceled my visa card as it would have cost alot more and by the way they are in the Philippines the people you are talking too.

• Mi
      10th of Dec, 2015

It's a bloody scam, I was charged as well over $ 600, I would not spend that in 10 years on skin care, what an absolute load of rubbish, advertising for free sample for paying for postage & handling, I never got any free samples just got charged over $600 by 2 separate companies of products worth $29.99 each, these people' are making a fortune out of ripping us women off, we should take this further & go to a current affairs, I went on the chat & demanded they delete me from their data & let me tell u they better have

• Wh
      13th of Dec, 2015

Always pay by paypal or pre loaded cashcard problem solved. Why pay by credit card or give bank details on the internet Full of sharks ..Must have more money than sense..

• Ko
      14th of Dec, 2015

I am in Australia and the same thing has happened to me. A so called free product has cost me $622 and I am still trying to get GE Finance to refund the money to me. LSA Health & Beauty and Idro labs are committing a fraud and the credit card companies are aware of and facilitating this fraud. To this point I have not received a receipt, an invoice, a return address or any other information regarding the advertised offer which was in itself misleading and deceptive. I advise everyone to avoid these companies, even if the so called deals sound good. The stress has given me more wrinkles than the product could ever remove!

• Ls
      15th of Dec, 2015

Astro-rep.com
    LSA health & beauty St Michael
    IDROlabsltd St Micharl have been taking
    Large amounts eg $96.11 $155.42 $131.53
    $82.02 & $24.46 out of my account in the last couple of weeks after agreeing to pay freight on products of 9.59 each..
    How do I stop this .. They are thieves.. Very dishonest company and need stopping