idriverlicense.com / wont respond to emails id didn't come!

1 18653 Ventura Blvd suite 369Tarzana, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 310-341-2575

We emailed this company before we ordered to ask about (overnight shipping) We got an email back within 3 minutes!
We paid a BIG PRICE and inflated ID price as well (((( $243.00 )))) Yes you are seeing this correct ... Well it was shipped ...So we were told Guaranteed in fact by noon today... IT never showed up! So I emailed and emailed and emailed ( took quite some time to finally get an answer back and it was short and NOT so Sweet...
( It will be there ) That's it? Well it is now after 7:00pm and you guessed I didn't get it RIGHT? (((( RIGHT))))) NO PACKAGE and the only person that seems to be working this so called company is a woman named... Stacy (contact@idriverlicense.com)
When i received an email saying that my order is being processed it stated it was from...Tova Godsi (contact@idriverlicense.com)
Once they got my money it seems all communication was cut QUITE SHORT. ((((($250.00))))) GONE!
Good luck with this scammer!

idriverlicense.com

Comments

22nd of Jul, 2009

Wow ... thanks for the warning.

• Az
      6th of Sep, 2011

Agree with comments: paid 138$ and got ID with completely wrong information (incorrect expiration date, DOB, etc). After submitting the complain, sending the package with incorrect documents, and several emails it took them 10 days (!!!) to fix the error and I didnt get reimbursement for the postal expenses. Never use this company! They do not understand what is the respect to costumer means.

• Am
      10th of Dec, 2012

I also use this. Now after 10 days, nothing showing up.. Im very angry for this..