Idresslove.com / They have no phone number so you can't even talk to a real person

I bought a dress online at this store. First off I would send emails to get the dress done on time no response. The dress came to my house two weeks later and it was sewn wrong. I asked for a size 8 and this dress fit, but was too big and I fit in most size 8 dresses. Anyways I have been trying to get a return since I spent 145 on this dress and no response. They have no phone number so you can't even talk to a real person. Also I noticed that all the reviews on their dress are excellent and if you read them all they seem to sound all the same. I'm really starting to think this is a fraud. I bought the dress because I needed a cheap one for one night and ended up losing 145 and having to buy a dress esle where. So not happy with this site.

Br

Comments

• Id
      21st of May, 2011

I bought a dress for my daughter, she is a petite 13 yrs old, so I ordered it custom. I followed the instruction on the site to give the measurement. I received the dress and what a big disappointment. The dress was way too short, from shoulder to hem only measures 25 inches. The lower skirt looks shorter than the upper part, so it looks ridiculous. The bust and waist are 2 inches smaller than my measurement. I emailed seller and after 12 hours, he credited me back $3.00. I put in a dispute through pay pal and will dispute on my credit card. Don't buy from them. Seller is in China, there's no customer support as the site claims.

• Fe
      16th of Sep, 2011

i ordered a dress and emaild them before hand to make sure it will be here on time they assured me it would they have no number to call and they didn't send me a tracking number i am beginning to worry if this site is a fraud or not i'm out of 120.00 and need my dress by tommorow i don't know what to do

• Ri
      15th of Oct, 2011
    Idresslove.com - Don't order from this site
    Idresslove.com
    idresslove.com

I ordered a dress for a Marine Corps Ball. The dress came in quickly, but not the right color, material, or even design. It looked like they tried to imitate a picture they pasted on the site. It was made horribly. They are charging a 15% restocking fee to receive the dress back although it's not even the dress. All the reviews on the dress are positive and when I tried to write one they never posted it. I'm wondering how many other people this has happened to. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE. And there is no phone number. I'm shipping the dress back to China so it's gonna cost even more money. AH!