IDrecoveryCs.com / Theft by Deception

1 5025 N. Central Ave. #630Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-207-3984

I also was scammed by these leeches. Since they dont know how to really work for a living. I contacted my bank and they sent me a Forgery Report which I filled out and had notarized. I also went to my local police department and filed a report for theft by Deception. I am keeping copies of all these items. The reason is for my records of course and also to forward copies to Phoenix Police Dept, Arizona Attorney Generals Office and Better Business Bureau.
The address for Police in Phoenix is:
Attorney General Terry Goddard
Office of the Attorney General
1275 West Washington Street
Phoenix, AZ 85007
The address for the BBB is:
Better Business Bureau
4428 N. 12th Street
Phoenix AZ [protected]

If everyone follows these steps, maybe we can stop these leeches of society!

Ri

Comments

24th of Mar, 2009

I was charged $31.85 ACH by this company. If you notice any strange banking deductions, report it immediately.

• Ti
      6th of May, 2009

Hello,
    I was cherged by the company IDRecoveryCS.Com (website address as shown on printout of electronic check supplied to me by my credit union) an amount of $33.98. I did not request this protection, let alone this withdrawal. This withdrawal also cost me a $28 in overdraft fee. This is the second time that is company has done this. I would like my $33.98 along with the $28 overdraft fee placed back into my account. The electronic check number is: 46003

Timothy Benton

• Sg
      12th of Aug, 2009

Same exact thing happend to me Tim. I've contacted my bank and I'm going to the police!!