idrecoverscs.com / Unauthorized funds taken from by acount

121 Denison Ave.Elyria, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 4403234064
I never applied for this service nor was i ever told that this money would be taken out of my account. I called and spoke to a woman who said her name was Janeth and was told that my money would be refunded, i want that money back in my account ASAP or i will be contacting my lawyer and i am going to call the Better Business Beraue today. You cant just take money out of peoples accounts without their permission under false pretences such as a loan. The ONLY thing i did was apply for a loan and i NEVER authorized any one to take money from my account for anything. If this money and the overdraft fee that i was charged is not back in my account by the end of today then i will be bringing legal action against you. Trust me when i tell you, this time you have scammed the wrong person...
Me

Comments

Br
  25th of Sep, 2008
I just got charged the same 31.85 for id theft protection when I filled out this loan for a "lastchancecashadvance.com" website. Why in the hell would I want a charge out of my checking account, when I'm trying to apply for a short-term emergency loan??? This is crazy, and a f-ing ripoff! No where does it say that I'm signing up for that id theft protection, I needed protection from that company, and other companies like them! Now it takes 72 hours to get my money back, and I needed the last little bit of money I had in my checking for groceries!! So tell me how that helps, that company better pray to Allah or whoever they pray to, that I don't drive my car straight up their foreign ###!!!
Kr
  1st of Oct, 2008
I am like the rest of these guys my family is in a situation that we need grocery's. I filled this loan app thinking that it was only for a loan not a damn scam. This is crazy if you people can't do anything else to do but scam people. I hope that you can sleep good at night while were still stuggling to put food on the table. This company took out 31.85 of my account and this was never authorized by anyone nor did I give my account # for this purpose. The amount needs to be refunded asap in my account just as fast you took it out.
Jo
  2nd of Oct, 2008
Money was taken out of my bank account illegally.
Je
  3rd of Oct, 2008
I just got charged for the amount of 31.85 on 9/29/2008, I never applied for any service nor did I give consent to have the funds removed from my account by anyone. This is crazy, whoever you are must return the money back into my account. Im reporting this also to the bbb so no one else will be a victim of this scam. This is crazy, where does this come from.
  7th of Oct, 2008
We Applied for a loan as well and were charges the $31.85 on September 23rd, 72 hours my ### it's 14 days later and still no refund. You people should be ashamed of yourselves you shouldn't be allowed to run a business.
  11th of Oct, 2008
This place took $31.85 from my account on 1-/10-08 i have know idea whom this place is i never approved of this being done and will fight this to the end. Im sick and tired of this kind of fraude.this place did internet fraude,
  11th of Oct, 2008
I think we need to get a glass action case going aganist this place asap and sue there no good ###.
Do
  12th of Oct, 2008
Is there anyway to get hold of these people? They did the exact same thing to me, but no representative reads this board. I tried to get hold of there internet address and got the runaaround which brought me here. I never authorized 31, 85 out of my account. As a single mom I can't afford these charges.
Al
  12th of Oct, 2008
We would like to get an answer from yall about the money that you all pulled out of our checking account the total was $31.85 and rpght now we can not afford paying that amount and our overdraft fee. So if there is a way that you all can put that money back so we will not be overdrafted all this time!
Alejandra & Jose Alvarez
  13th of Oct, 2008
I was charged the 31.85 also. I applied for a quick loan and then not only did i not get the loan i got charged this fee. This was 19 days ago and still no money refunded in my acct. i only had a few dollars in my acct and when they popped this fee it overdrew me it took me about 4 days to catch it and i don't have overdraft protection therefore my bank charges me 35.00 per day... well i needed money to begin with now i owe the bank money. I tried to call the number that the bank gave me but it is just auto shyt and it tells you to go to their website and speak to a rep there. I have done that over and over... I hold them fully responsible for all my overdraft fees. I guess the old saying goes kick yah when your down.. how dare there ppl catch ppl trying to get a high fukin interest loan just to make ends meet then they take money wtf... i guess i am kinda glad to know im not the only one in this situation but...
I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!
  13th of Oct, 2008
i went on their website to try to see about my refund for this lady named sarah to tell me that my request was denied because i filled out an application so i got pissed and she gave me a number its 1-866-575-0260
all they would tell me was that im sorry but your acct has been canceled with us you will not longer be billed and im sorry for the inconvenience this caused you. i am so ticked!
  15th of Oct, 2008
ok liers your 72 hrs are up where is my refund at you lieing no good ### of the earth slim bag ### holes i hope you get scamed as you do others and you lose every thing you have your health, family, bank accounts, kids every thing you own i wish you lose it all. Every thing always comes back at you, let it happen to you.

I wish these people the worse luck of all. For they so deserve it. It will hit you when you least think.
  18th of Oct, 2008
My bank refunded me the funds of $31.85 when i went there and reported this as a fraude check they did.
Go to your bank and you should get the money stole from you back.

Its a pain the the ### to have to deal with this and change a bank account but at least i got my money back and these ppl cannot access my account now.

DONT EVER DO ANYTHING ON LINE TO GIVE ANYONE YOUR INFO SUCH AS ACCOUNT EVEN IF ITS TO BUY ANYTHING.

In the past i had bought from ebay and someone got into my account from hong kong and took money from my account needelss to say i dont buy from ebay any longer.
You cant trust anyone at any time when you buy over the net.
Pa
  18th of Oct, 2008
I found this charge from my acct this morning. I have never applied for this service or gave permission for this company to take money from my account. My personal checks does not even look like this, it has both Hubby and myself on the front of our check. The check image that i pulled up from my credit union only has my name on it. I will be reporting this to my credit union and to the BBB as well. I had another problem last month where a theft compay had made a withdrawl from acct for 8 dollars and some change. I'm so sick of the fraud problems. It's bad enough that we live from pay check to pay check then gotta deal with dishonest people taking money out of our accounts.
Tr
  30th of Oct, 2008
my account was charge $31.85 yesterday i did not applied for this service i dont want this service when my account was charged it caused a over draft on my account i didnt give my permission for this charge i want my money back now i will be going to see a lawyer on this it is fraud i dont even know what kind of company this is if anyone knows how to get in touch with these ### please let me know
Sa
  2nd of Nov, 2008
I want a refund back did not agree to this charge. Please advise via email. Thank y9u
Ba
  4th of Nov, 2008
I too have been charged this amount of 31.85 for two months now and I have complained and ask for my money to posted back into my account with no avail. Please tell me how to get a hold of these ruthless people . I will seek legal action if it is not in my account by tomorrow, 11/5/08!!! What do they think they're doing to us innocent people. We have enough trouble paying our bills without being charged for something that we didn't even order!!!
Co
  8th of Nov, 2008
I need to get a refund also from this company which I did not authorize them to withdraw from my account how do I do this can anybody help me.
Ju
  14th of Nov, 2008
I am needing a refund. I talk with the lady. She said go to this web site and ask for a refund. How doi you doi this I see no place to go for a reund. She even gave me a number 2882534 . Which I se is no use. How do you get a refund?????????????
Da
  15th of Nov, 2008
withdrawal of money without permission