The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In / money taken from account without aurthorization.

1 United States Review updated:
Contact information:
Phone: 8669752267

I went on the internet to try get a payday loan and was unsussecful and I never heard anything from any of the payday loan
companies that I tried to get a loan from. Then when my statement came from my bank I look at it and seen several numbers
on it that I did not reconize and I call the phone numbers that was on the statement and the people on the other end said that
I was paying them to moniter my credit status. And I told them that I did not give them promission to do so and on top of that
the federal government moniters my gredit for free. I asked them to refund my account they said that I would have go online
to request a refund and I still did not get to there web site for some reason. They have taken money out serveral times and I
would like them to put it back in my account. And if they don't it should be a way that they can be suied.

More Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: UpDate | Rating


  • Wh
      14th of Sep, 2009
    0 Votes

    I too had applied for a payday loan, and did not know until I checked my bank statement that money had been debited from my account, for something I did not authorize. I called the number, and was told to go to this website to request a refund. I have yet to see it. Am on my way to the bank, to see what can be done.

  • Ma
      20th of Nov, 2009
    0 Votes

    My account was drafted the amount of 33. 98. This draft was not authorized by me. The amount of 33. 98 was drafted on 11 / 19 / 2009. I would like those funds replaced as soon as possible. I had the service cancelled on 11 / 19 / 2009. I knew nothing of this. My email address is Please respond to this matter soon. They took funds out of my account quick and i want the funds put back quickly. This is my second attempt to contact you. I have called several of times also.

    Thank you,
    Melanie jackson

  • Al
      20th of Nov, 2009
    0 Votes

    hey Melanie. you should go to you can search the business that made the unauthorized charges, you can use the generic complaint form, or one that fits best. You fill out the form, and the company prints and sends the letter to the business, your problem will be resolved. Good luck!

  • Ch
      27th of Jan, 2016
    0 Votes

    You hit the nail on the head. Cool to read such a well-considered article! So here is my saving grace: PDFfiller helped me to fill out the a form and and esign them. Just try it ""

Post your comment