Idprocs.com / Took money out without my consent!

1 Sandusky, OH, United States Review updated:

I recently got on my banking online and noticed that there was 31.98 taken out of my account unauthorized from me. I called the company after i contacted my bank, they gave me the phone number to call and when i did, they said it was for a identity theft. But they had no right to take the money out. And you're talking about identity theft but what they doing? Taking money out of people's accounts without them knowing about it and some people may let it go, but I'm not one of them. This is a ripoff bigtime.

More Idprocs.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Li
  17th of Mar, 2008
710 9th steet
Timber Lake
South Dakota
Phone: 605-865-3265
www.idprocs.com

I was unaware of this deduction coming out of my account now i'm over drawn on my checking account. I'm very very angry!!!

Ke
  18th of Mar, 2008

I emailed my lawyer and them they took out 31.98 without asking me first this was done yesterday. I told them to put it back in there and that my lawyer will be contacting them it they don't. I am very pissed my account would have been an overdraft as well if i would not have noticed the deduction.

Pl
  18th of Mar, 2008

I too got a notice from my bank telling me that they tried to take it but i dif not have it so they didn't get it. I was charged by my bank though for 25.00 dollars and now am in the hole.

I am very angrry about this I am just steeming how did they do that I never seen that site.

Plainwell Mi.

Jo
  18th of Mar, 2008

I to have been a victim to this big ripoff of idprocs.com they took 31.98 out my account but I will stop that from happening agian I can promise that to them.

Vi
  19th of Mar, 2008

They took 31.98 out of my account also without my permission and now my accout is overdrafted by this. I am pissed off and I will be contacting my lawyer regarding this scam.

De
  19th of Mar, 2008

They did the same to me and I am not able to get a hold of anyone at there company.

De
  19th of Mar, 2008

They have taken 31.98 out of my account as well I am flat broke I do not know how to reach them because there phone number is just a recording and there website you are not able talked with them as well.

Ge
  19th of Mar, 2008
Idprocs.com - Took money out of my savings account without my consent!
145 Hillcrest St.
Arkadelphia
Arkansas
Phone: (870) 246-6720
www.IDProcs.com

On March 14, 2008 My credit union returned an EFT(Electronics Funds Transfer) item unpaid. They charged $28.00 to my account. Then IDPROCS.com charged my account 31.98. They took money out of my account, and I AM VERY ANGRY!!!

Al
  19th of Mar, 2008

IDPROCS.COM is ruining my home life!!! Not only have I been scammed by them with unauthorized monies being taken, but now they have listed MY HOME PHONE number as a contact number for them!!! I AM NOT NOR EVER HAVE BENN ASSOCIATED WITH THIS COMPNAY!!! I am a target just like you!!! DO NOT CALL 716-433-3194. this IS NOT IDPROCS!!! Thank you.

Tc
  19th of Mar, 2008

I am in the same situation. I did a live chat with them and they said that I agreed to this "offer" when accepting the terms and conditions of a loan I applied for. I was denied the loan and when asked about the loan company, she tells me she is unable to due to their many affiliates. I was charged the amount of 31.98 and on top of that my bank accepted the charge even with my account being unsufficient. Now the bank has charged me a NSF. Has anyone been given their money back, because the CSR says that she cannot do anything about it but cancel my membership.

Ki
  19th of Mar, 2008

Causing my account to be overdrawn! Beware all!

La
Idprocs.com - ID theft!
Fort Worth
www.IDProcs.com

I was online looking for a loan (payday). Filled out one of the app.on monday the 17th of march was not approved and on two days later on the 18th of march i went to m bank only to find that there is a over draft of 31.98 and a overdraft of 35.00 was on my account and the bank is saying that i need to call this 1800 # to talk to someone. Only to find this is a fax # and no one is taken responsibility for charging my account. Now I am a disabled single mother of two and on a very fixed income. For them to be able to just get into others accounts. I can't afford this type of stuff to happen to me. This is so unfair and when no one answers the phone these people are thief's and cowards...

To
www.IDProcs.com

There have been 2 transactions from my bank account were money has been withdrawn and was not authorized. I now have overdraft fees, for a total of 129.00!

Fr
  20th of Mar, 2008

They unauthorized debit my bank account! Beware all!

Da
  20th of Mar, 2008

I have never signed up for this company, I don't even know what it is about or what they do, except for steal money out of my account!!! They have been doing this for several months now. I have talked with my bank and told them not to allow the withdraw but, it still happens. So now what is this going to do? I do want people to know that if we get together and fill a class action lawsuit, that this will go to court, for the simple fact that it is fraud in every since of the word and since it is done over the internet that makes it federal and involves the F.C.C. SO LETS GET TOGETHER AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!! These people are doing this because they think they can get away with it and we need to show them they can't, but it takes more than one to stand up and shout!!! To who ever this complaint is going to you do not have my permission either for any kind of withdraw.

Sh
Texas
www.IDPROCS.com

This company w/d money from my account with permission. Its stealing against the law and I plan to follow through with any legal action available to me.

Ro
  20th of Mar, 2008

IDprocs.com attempted to withdraw money from my account without authorization costing me money!!!

Ge
North Carolina
www.IDProcs.com

In January I was looking at online loans, but I stopped before completing the request. I didn't feel right about it. The next thing I know $31.98 was drafted from my account plus another $6.78. This occurred in January, February, now March. Its caused me overdraft fees! This has got to stop and I intend to speak to my attorney about what to do next. I'll keep you posted.

Ve
IDPROCS.com
North Ridgeville
Ohio
Phone: 440-897-7060
www.IDPROCS.com

IDPROCS.com continues to deduct 31.98 from my account This has not been Authorized by me. I don not know what the charges are for. This causes over draft on my account.

Vesta Warner.

Ki
  21st of Mar, 2008

I have amount on my bank statement that i don't know anything about.