Idprocs.com And Paydlcs.com / Unauthorized bank withdrawals

United States Review updated:
4.2
I just called them at this number i found on the [redacted] website [protected], no luck speaking to anybody and they give two bogus websites, on is icardservices.com the other is www.Theftsupport.com i have contacted my bank, which i will follow up with by contacting the proper law enforcement agencies, i have never heard of, signed for, or worked with this company and never gave them permission to withdraw any money, ironically they claim to be an identity theft protection company!!! Also another company that was listed on the [redacted] site was mentioned along with them it's called paydlcs.com they seem to be working together, if we have no luck here, maybe we should consider a class action investigation / lawsuit. I did speak to one victim from this forum, i called accidentally thinking it was the company's number, thank you for sharing your story with me. I'll post if any progress is made!
Tr

Comments

Ma
  31st of Mar, 2008
Hello! I have also had the same amount come out of my account. First time it was for $31.95 and now it's in the amount fo $6.95. My bank had me fill out a fraud report and they refunded my account. Now I have to go and file another. My account was debited on March 18th.I found out today March 31st. I'll be paying a vist to my bank tomorrow. As far as a class action I'm all for it.Keetah29@aol.com
Da
  2nd of Apr, 2008
My checking account has had automatic withdraws in the amount of $31.98 over the last serveral months.. It should be noted that I did contact my bank and was informed that I will need to submitt a fraud notice and that I will have the monies returned to my account. I have never heard of this company or organization "www.theftsupport.com" I am disscusted.

Dan Dotson
Louisville, KY
Ro
  2nd of Apr, 2008
Id support class action. I got my money back from the bank by filing fraud claims. I put a stop to the charges too, but it was a nightmare.
Ki
  3rd of Apr, 2008

PAYDLCS.COM and IDPROCS.com - PAYDLCS.COM and IDPROCS.com
None
Galesville
Wisconsin

I've been getting charged from these two websites in the past month. I never authorized these withdrawals and yet they are right here on my bank statement. I have less money in my account than figured. IDPROCS.com and PAYDLCS.com will take your money, whoever they actually are. I do not know how this happened. I will have to call my bank to get them not to give them payments.
Ba
  5th of Apr, 2008
I have copies of the scams that have been on our e-mails and Ihave talked to two of the scam artist on the phone. If anyone is interested.
Ke
  6th of Apr, 2008
i to got toook. but i think there using other names to all . com's. in a month i got hit so bad it costed me 1600.00 dollars. 800.00 of it was overdraft charges. filed complaint with bank and got all my money back. all for in suit if we can find out who they are.
Ir
  7th of Apr, 2008
i am being charged amounts on my checking account that i have not authorized. how do i get it off
Sh
  8th of Apr, 2008
I had this happen to me within the last two weeks from both sites. After talking to my bank I found out that they can't dispute anything under $10.00. So now I have to close out my account and open a new one. This all started when I was looking into a small cash advance...watch out for the sites that state they will match you with the approprite lenders .
Ta
  8th of Apr, 2008
I totally agree, I just returned from out of town on a family emergancy, and have not been using my bank at all, and now Iam over charged over $200.00 from this paydls.com I dont even know what this place is... so whatever you guys are doing i totally agree and am all for it!
Br
  9th of Apr, 2008
On 3-26 i had $31.98 pull out of my bank by id procs.com. I called and they put my $31.98 back in my bank on3-26. And to day i looked at bank andpay dlcs.com had pulled $6.78. I called and they said that they could not put the money back.
Rh
  9th of Apr, 2008
IS THERE ANYWAY TO PUT A STOP TO THIS. THREE DAYS IN A ROW THEY HAVE HIT MY BANK ACCOUNT AND PUT ME IN OVERDRAFT. TWICE FOR 50.00 AND ONCE FOR 15.98. PLEASE HELP!!!
Br
  10th of Apr, 2008
I was just debited $6.78 and I didn't have the funds in my account. I am disabled and now my account is $40 in the hole. I called them and they say no refunds - this company needs to be blown off the map and the internet. Immediately
Am
  10th of Apr, 2008
Iam complaining because on my husbands checking account there is a charge of 6.78 from your company and I did not apply to your offer I just want to know how ya'll got our account information.
Or
  11th of Apr, 2008
I agree. Same thing happened to us. I'm all for the class action.
Na
  11th of Apr, 2008
Hello everyone; I just want to say that the same thing happened to my wife today. I checked my account, and I saw a charge for $31.98 from IDPROCS.com, plus a $6.98 charge from PAYDLCS.com or something like that. I just talked with someone through one of those livechat sessions, and I was told to file a report with the police for identity theft, fax the report over to them, and they would trace it to see if it was fraud. So, if anyone else is all for it, I think we should move forward with a class action law suit. rockn804@aim.com
Pa
  14th of Apr, 2008
I have also been had by this company. I have tried the number and it tells me this number has been disconected. I am all for a lawsuit.
Kr
  16th of Apr, 2008
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME GET A NUMBER FOR THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE COSTING ME AL OT OF MONEY THEY ALWAYS WITHDRAW MONEY WHEN I HAVE NONE AND THAT CAUSES ME TO GET CHARGED FOR NSF FEES. I CANNOT FIND OUT HOW TO GET THESE PEOPLE TO STOP
Lo
  17th of Apr, 2008
I think this is sad iam really angry about this firs the 31.98 and now the 6.78 and they were so rude to me and they said they would not return the money i did contact my bank but now i will have to close my account what are we going to do about this company?
An
  7th of May, 2008
I just got my bank statement and 6.78 was debit out my account. I did not authorize anyone to take money out my account. We do need to do something about this company they need to be stopped...
Na
  31st of May, 2008
I too, have had the amount of $31.98 and the $6.78 taken from my account listed in the month of 5/2008. I have a phone # at my home for HELP ME HOWARD. he advertises on Fox Tv in Florida, which is channel 7. If I don't get my refund, I will make so much trouble for them, they will never be able to ever advertise on the internet after that, ever again. I am a disabled person, and only recieve my money from the government of the USA. my bank is Bank of America and they said that if I can prove that I didn't autherize those charges they will refund all charges paid, plus all OD charges also. As for FULL CLASS ACTION, FULL STEAM AHEAD!!!