idownloadunlimited.com / fraud, phishing, scam

Read my blog to learn how this scam operates. There I explain how these scams work, what to watch out for, and how to get your money back if you already have been a victim. Check it out at http://filescams.blogspot.com/

This site, like many others of the same nature, is just a SCAM intended to get you to hand over your credit card details so they can charge you whatever they like. Do NOT be fooled - they don't actually have any content!

The BIGGEST sites that do this are:

latestdownloads.net
filefortune.com
filefixation.com
downloadnova.com
10xdownloads.com

Stay informed and let's all work together as a community to spread the word and put an end to this criminal activity once and for all. This has gone far enough, for far too long...

Nt

Comments

• Mi
      4th of Feb, 2010

I appreciate the warning

• Ve
      27th of Jun, 2010

they deny my transaction. they second i saw it my fear is confirmed- its a scam. I have my credit card co. block all transactions from them after i inquired that i wasnt charged yet.

• Da
      21st of Sep, 2010

Was you ever a user Ntice.

• Da
      21st of Sep, 2010

Please answer me if you can.

12th of Nov, 2010

thanks so much for the warning.Chege

• Sp
      21st of Dec, 2010

I am so pleased I googled 'reviews of idownloadunlimited' - thank you for sharing this.

• Be
      19th of Jan, 2011

Just decided to check it out before registering and found this. Thank you so much trilobyte

• Ru
      23rd of Feb, 2011

I just signed up for an account and found that there was nothing in it.. I googled it and found this. Called the bank immediately and terminated my card. Thanks for posting this!

• D3
      10th of Mar, 2011

I assume idownloadzone is another attempt to defraud??