idownloadall.com / fraud

unrestrictedownloads.com and Csinfohome.com
this is a fraud

I was expecting to be charged $26 for registration when I saw that I would be charged $66. I tried to stop the registration but it was impossible.
There is no available information to contact customer support or any other way to contact unrestrictedownloads.com. for cancellation.

Comments

St
  2nd of Aug, 2009

Yesterday I bought my Membership type:Lifetime Full & Unlimited Access. First of all, instead of being charged for a total of 26 $ USD, I was charged for additional services such as "Download Protection" for a total of 15.48 $ USD and "NetSpyProtector Option - Protect yourself from malware" for a total of 14.88 $ USD (Grand total: 56.36 $ USD). Nobody asked me if I would like to have those additional services. No, thank you, I do not want to have them.
Secondly, I Can not log in on their "member area access", each time I try to do that, the error sign pops up: "An Error has occurred we are currently working on fixing this issue, we apologize for any inconveniences errnumber=5415". Today is the second day I'm trying to log in without any success.
Thank you for such "great" service. I would like my money back. I have very strong feeling I was scammed!

Jo
  2nd of Aug, 2009

Any update? I'm under same situation errnumber5415.
Billing information
Membership type:Lifetime Full & Unlimited Access for a total of 26 $ USD
Download Protection for a total of 15.48 $ USD
Pro Version for a total of 9.95 $ USD
NetSpyProtector Option - Protect yourself from malware for a total of 14.88 $ USD

Grand total: 66.31 $ USD

Be
  3rd of Aug, 2009

Im in the same boat - get the same error message. I have emailed the company twice on their 'support' page, but still no response.

Any update on the situation?

Ki
  3rd of Aug, 2009

I've just done the same thing but i managed to get out of the extra 14.88$ USD they charge its in a small box on the right hand side of the screen, as you put in the payment details.

I can't find any other complaints about this error code '5415', which makes me think this was temporary error, i've put in a complaint but will give them a couple more days to answer since the weekend has just gone by.

Ki
  3rd of Aug, 2009

Never mind to what i said above, ive had a longer look around and found alot of complaints. Also what i said about the payments above was wrong i wasn't charged in USD but in british pounds. It was still the same numbers but they charged them in pounds not dollars.

I've sent off an email to SSL.com who they claim to be secured by in the hope of a response.

Ga
  11th of Aug, 2009

I am in England and experiencing the same problem today 11/08/09

The confirmation of membership e-mail comes from Russia where I believe this web site is based

Does anyone know if we should contact our credit card company today to cancel the transaction, are we covered if we used VISA

Gary J Hayes, London, England

Pa
  26th of Apr, 2011
idownloadall.com - Mirror site / fake site
Idownloadall.com

Apparently once you pay for a memebership at idownloadall.com you are then directed to musicformembers.com which is a total scam! I looked up who was hosting idownloadall.com...see below:

IP Address : 62.213.100.140
IP Location : Moscow, 48, RU
Latitude : 55.752201
Longitude : 37.615601
ISP : "ISP CARAVAN"
Nameserver : NS1.REG.RU

Stay away from both these sites like the plague!