Idobouquets.com / Order never received no return phone calls or emails

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER THAT I PLACED WITH THAT WAS OVER $200.00. I HAVE TRIED TO CALL THIS COMPANY AND NO-ONE ANSWERS THE PHONE AND I HAVE EMAILED THEM MANY TIMES AND THEY WILL NOT RETURN MY EMAILS. MY WEDDING IS LESS THAN A WEEK AND STILL NO FLOWERS I NOW HAVE TO RUN AROUND TOWN AND TRY TO FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN MAKE ME FLOWERS BEFORE MY WEDDING. I AM VERY UPSET. I AM TRYING TO GET MY MONEY BACK FROM MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY BUT IT IS TAKING FOREVER TO GET THIS PROCESSED THRU THE C/C COMPANY. THIS BUSINESS IS A COMPLETE SCAM.

Comments

• Md
      27th of Mar, 2009

I have to agree about the communication between this business and the consumer. I had already purchased my wedding flowers elsewhere but the more I looked at them the more frustrated I became with the way that they looked. My bouquet had been purchased from idobouquets and when it arrived it was beautiful. So, I decided to order new bridesmaid bouquets and boutonnieres. I placed my order online in the evening and after I had sent it realized that I had ommitted the boutinnieres. I quickly e-mailed them and explained what I had done asking them to add them to my bouquet order. I did not hear back from them the next day so I called and of course there was no answer. I waited until the next morning and called; someone answered and when I explained the situation she told me that I should talk to Lisa (owner). She got on the phone, I explained everything, she said she remembered my order and follow up e-mail and that it would be taken care of. Well, a couple of weeks later my order arrives and there are no boutonnieres ! I call and again there is no answer, I email and get no response, I call again and there is no answer, I email again, no response, finally on the third attempt to call I get through and I'm told that I have to talk to Lisa again. She gets on the phone and I explain the situation and she tells me that she remembers me, she will invoice me and take care of the boutonnieres and basically rushes me off of the phone. Well, it's been over 3 weeks and I have not seen an invoice, a flower or a return email to the 2 that I have sent them requesting status. They do beautiful work (although my colors were not completely as I requested I was willing to let that go) but they are far from reliable when it comes to communication or correcting mistakes. If you want to avoid the headaches and the hassle, go someplace else. I just made my own boutonnieres last night :)

• Ke
      17th of Jul, 2009

My wife is not a scam. She has hundreds of happy customers. There are bumps in the road every now and then. What people wont see on a site such as this one, are the problems that present their self, ie. placing orders on short notice or the post office keying in the wrong zip code. These things present nightmares. That’s just 2 of many things that can go wrong. She works hard to prevent these things from happing in the future. As far as communication goes, She’s doing so good, its hard to stay focus on one thing to the next. If someone changes a color or type after placing the order, she will go out of her way to help, which may require time spent, which in turn throws things off. All I can say is allow plenty time and remain decisive. Know what you want. She loves here job, and is more than willing to work with you.

• Ba
      20th of Aug, 2009

My son's wedding is tomorrow. I have received half of the order I placed, but have not seen the rest of the flowers I orders, which includes the bride's bouquet! I have been trying to call them all week, but there is never any answer no matter what time of day I try them. My emails go unanswered as well. Now I have to try to find flowers for TOMORROW!?!?!? I am SO upset. I can only imagine what trying to get my money back will be like, but I'll deal with that after the wedding. One nightmare with this place at a time. If the order was too large, or there wasn't enough notice then she shouldn't have taken the order, AND my money!

• Ke
      8th of Dec, 2009

I am a bouquet floral designer and i sell on ebay as well as locally. My bouquet sets are the most inexpensive in the world. Becasue i only charge $ 75.00 for a 21 piece set of artificial flowers, i try to use the best i can to make them look real. My normal supplier that i buy from was out of the brown roses that i needed for several upcoming sets for brides across the U.S. I normally recieve things in under a week but since I had to search elsewhere for the same similar style roses I ran into this company. They do not answer the phone nor do they return emails and here i am days away from getting 6 orders out that i am having to dye roses brown to make them work becasue of these idiots. You cannot blame everything on the post office becasue like I said i do about 60 orders a week and have hundreds of happy brides that love my work becasue i do so much more than just bouquets, such as ceterpieces, garlands, swags, hair halo's etc. I needed the flowers i ordered from this company but to no avail, nothing. My family owns an attorney firm and we are seeking legal action against them as well as we have hired an investigator to go to them directly to see what the problem is. they picked the wrong one to screw around with. If there are any brides out there that want good quality flowers at a great price pls email me at [protected]@hotmail.com..i respond asap. thanks

• Br
      18th of Jan, 2010

Kenzie071,

HELLO,
    IT HAS BEEN 4 MONTHS SINCE I PAID YOU FOR MY ITEMS, AND STILL NO RESPONSE FROM YOU. I REALLY NEED MY ITEMS PLEASE. THANKS. I HAVE TRIED CALLING THE NUMBER ON YOUR EBAY ACCOUNT, EMAILING YOUR PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS AND SENDING YOU NUMEROUS EBAY MESSAGES. PLEASE CALL ME OR EMAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW TH ESTATUS OF MY ORDER OR I WILL BE FORCED TO NOTIFY YOUR LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT REGARDING YOUR FRADULENT BUSINESS. I HAVE SAVED ALL CORESPONDENCE BETWEEN YOU AND I AND ALL RECIEPTS OF MY PAYMENT TO YOU SINCE TH EBEGINNING OF OUR TRANSACTION. I HAVE ALSO NOTIFIED EBAY ABOUT YOU AS WELL.
    -BRANDI
    CONTACT INFO: BRANLAN22
    [protected]@COMCAST.NET

• Kc
      26th of Feb, 2010

Kenzie071,

Im having the same problem- can't get you to respond, won't send pics, was told on 1/29 the items would be shipped within the week- its now 2/26 and nothing... I am requesting she cancel my order and refund my credit card ASAP but still no response to that either-

I ordered the bouquets in NOVEMBER! Was told they would ship in Jan- its almost March and nothing...

Not a good experience... You get way less then what you paid for- you get NOTHING!

• Je
      8th of Mar, 2010

Hey girls just wondering if you ordered the flowers from kenzie071? I also ordered flowers for my wedding through her, and have not been able to get a hold of her, email of phone.

• Kc
      24th of May, 2010

Nope- never got my flowers and its now almost June and still have not recvd my refund- I was told im March she was mailing my refund! Its all a bunch of games. She is a scam artist and has no business skills!!!

• Je
      25th of May, 2010

Do you have anyway to get a hold of her. I've emailed her close to 20 times, and the number i call is disconnected.

• Pe
      26th of Aug, 2010

Order flowers for my wedding everytime i got a email i was tolded they were moving and i would receive them with in a couple of weeks well that was the last i heard from them.Also order the flowers for my niece wedding also at the last min she had to go looking for flowers.They take your money real quick but don't wait on your order you will not get them also never got my money back it was to late payment was made with paypal i waited to long to complain.That was the summer of 2009 needed the flowers for Jan.2010 and October 2010 and nothing.