IDL TELESERVICES / OVERCHARGE

San Pablo, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 510-2287722
I used this service ILD TELESERVICES from a public phone on November 22, 2008
When i first checked my bill i saw a charge of $5 and today November 24, 2008 i saw a charge of $17.45. I dont understant any of this, i need my money back!
On

Comments

Je
  28th of Nov, 2008
I am beginning charged for something that I didn't authorized. I want this taking care of I will be reporting this to the BBB. I am totally pissed about this.
Ta
  23rd of May, 2009
I don't appreciate having charges on my bill that I didn't sign up for . I did call and they took care of it, but you people need to stop adding yourselves to peoples bills .noone can afford extra ### o ntheir bills these days.
De
  12th of Jun, 2009
When people are billed they are given full information about what they agree to and how to cancel services. All calls are even recorded so that if there is a dispute you can listen to the exact recording of when the sale took place. Don't believe me? You can call their customer Care department and ask to listen to the recording.
Kr
  12th of Jun, 2009
Yeah, these people typically call and say things like "Hey you should try (insert service here). We're running a promotion now where you can have it for free for x days but then we'll start to charge you." Of course, they don't say it clearly like that but it's how they're able to charge you for these services. If you aren't on the do not call list, sign up and report these businesses who call you.
Pa
  9th of Dec, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
The same thing happened to me in November also. I guess we are out of luck.
On
  16th of Jun, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
my brother called me because he was in the hospital and his phone was not working i took the call and then after the second call i call the bank and checked the amount for each call and i was $5 each call .i thought that was bad enough for 8 min each call .2 days later i checked my bank statement and the amount went up to $39 each call TALK ABOUT A RIP OFF:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: I WANT MY MONEY BACK