Idins / Unauthorized checking account withdrawal!

1 UnkownUnknown, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8665750260

I also got a charge from this company for the exact same amount of $31.98 that other people reporting. Luckily it didn't make my account negative, and my credit union was fabulous about taking my complaint and helping me file the paperwork to stop this company and reverse the unauthorized charge. Attempting to call this company is a waste of time. From my cell it said "subscriber unavailable" and from my landline it just rang and rang. I never got through to anyone and know that I didn't authorize this charge as I am super compulsive about my checking account. I hope no one else gets money stolen from this company but if you do, notify your financial institution available. I think it's the policy of most banks/credit unions that you are never liable for fraudulent charges or other charges incurred as a result of the fraud. If they don't reverse it for you I'd go bank shopping for xmas.

Comments

• Da
      15th of Dec, 2007

This company took out of my checking acct. $31.98 and this was an anauthorized charge. With put me in a negative balance. You can't get though on the phone. Please help me, I am out of work now and I don't need this now.

• Si
      8th of Jan, 2008

My husband and I too were charged $31.98, not once but twice. This company if it exists is nothing more than thieves. These charges cost me quite a bit of money with all the overdraft fees that our bank charged us, to this date we are still trying to recover from the chain reaction these people started. Needless to say they decided to tap into our checking account towards the end of November and mid December, our holidays were somewhat ruined, as if the holidays were not stressful enough. Someone needs to stop these jerks from continuing to steel money from people.