Idins / Fraudulent charge on my bank account.

1 NM, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8665750260

This is the only information I have on this company, and I am not sure of their state. All I know is that I have an unauthorized fraudulent charge on my checking account in the amount of $31.98, the only reference I have is their 866 phone number, I cannot reach anyone there. Every time I try to call, it is constantly busy!!

Comments

• Le
      12th of Dec, 2007

If you want to get a hold of anyone from this company go to their website at http://www.theftprotectsupport.com/support/customer_service.html Click on the link to cancel membership, then click the link saying you do not have the required information and once there you have the option to do a live chat with a represenatative. It is the ONLY way to get a hold of anyone.

• Ri
      12th of Dec, 2007

This company charge my checking account for 31.98, and i thank you furlong for the advice but when i talk with the rep it was Non-refundable so not only did they charge my account but i now have a overdraft on my account. Some one needs to sue their buts.

• Je
      13th of Dec, 2007

I had the same thing happen. This is ridiculous.

• Re
      13th of Dec, 2007

Same thing just happened to me... overdraft fee and everything. I'm having my bank dispute it but who knows how far that will get...