Idins / Fraudulent charge on my bank account.

NM, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8665750260
This is the only information I have on this company, and I am not sure of their state. All I know is that I have an unauthorized fraudulent charge on my checking account in the amount of $31.98, the only reference I have is their 866 phone number, I cannot reach anyone there. Every time I try to call, it is constantly busy!!

Comments

Le
  12th of Dec, 2007
If you want to get a hold of anyone from this company go to their website at http://www.theftprotectsupport.com/support/customer_service.html Click on the link to cancel membership, then click the link saying you do not have the required information and once there you have the option to do a live chat with a represenatative. It is the ONLY way to get a hold of anyone.
Ri
  12th of Dec, 2007
This company charge my checking account for 31.98, and i thank you furlong for the advice but when i talk with the rep it was Non-refundable so not only did they charge my account but i now have a overdraft on my account. Some one needs to sue their buts.
Je
  13th of Dec, 2007
I had the same thing happen. This is ridiculous.
Re
  13th of Dec, 2007
Same thing just happened to me... overdraft fee and everything. I'm having my bank dispute it but who knows how far that will get...