Idins / Took $31.98 out of my checking without my authorization!

United States Review updated:
I was looking at different programs for credit cards and this company took my money! They did not have permission to do so. I will dispute it with my bank!

Comments

Mi
  21st of Dec, 2007
IDINS took my from my account and i dont even know who they are.
Ci
  1st of Jan, 2008
This is exactly what I am dealing with. I don't even know who they are! I reverse charged this through the bank, I got credited for $31.98, then IDINS debited my account for $31.98, under a different name, www.idprosup.com
BEWARE! My bank says they can't stop the debits as long as they keep changing their name, they can even up the amount! There is no end in sight! I messed up and subscribed to Bid Fuel, they have given my info to SEVERAL other scams...SurplusAlert, EasyAuction123...These are the SAME company...IDINS, BSM, 200cash.com, big ltd, GFC, CFCSpeedpay, and even more I can't remember without my bank statement. I have been taken for over one thousand dollars so far! I am desperate to stop this! I can't keep a + amount in my bank! My bank won't stop it, and they won't let me close my account!
An
  3rd of Jan, 2008
I did not order auto pay i want this service cancle charge to my account without knowledge or authorization i want back my money back in my account $64.96 pus i overdrapt 2 time and want back my $64.00.
Co
  21st of Apr, 2008
Maybe you applied for a loan and you got matched with them. And they have this ID Theft Protection Plan which you can also choose not to subscribe to. But you'll only find out about it if you really read.