Idigitech.com / non reciept of item

Tallahassee, FL, United States Review updated:

I ordered a canon powershot battery charger on 12/02. on 12.03 I went back to the website to check to see if it has shipped and the website was down. I immediately emailed this company and got a response. Said web was down due to server and they would get my order out asap. on The 14th I emailed them again and nothing... Ive emailed them 5 times since then and still nothing... This was a huge ripoff... I know they are ON EBAY AND CRAIGSLIST and I am calling the tallahassee police department to file a report with the fraud division as you should too... their PO BOX is 5826 Tallahassee Florida [protected].

oh they are also known as RSP GLOBAL AND WORSHIP EMPIRE

Comments

Kr
  17th of Dec, 2008
I also had the same problem. Ordered a hard to find item for my son for xmas on 12/12 and payed through paypal (reciept came back as Worship Empire). Looked at the order status on 12/13, same thing. No order to be found. Have emailed them several times with no response. I just put a complaint into paypal and we'll see what happens.
  18th of Dec, 2008
I ordered a canon BG-E3 with 3 batteries from iDigiTech.com. Same as happened with kristeno, i payed via Paypal and the receipt came back as Worship Empire and the money was deduced from my bank account. now i returned to the homepage to track my order, no order was found. i email the company several time and guess what... i didn't receive any response. Tell me what to do coz i payed a lot of money... i'll try to send an email to Worship Empire coz the receipt i received from PayPal says worship empire for the company name. wish me luck, i hope i can get my order or my money back...
  18th of Dec, 2008
i ordered a camera through Idigitech. com on Dec. 2 as a Christmas gift for my daughter.
on Dec. 4 the money was taken from my account through paypal and the deduction showed up in my account as worship empire. (106.95)
as of dec 11, i had sent 2 emails to idigitech.com and and finally the 2nd one was answered saying that they would process my order right away.
as of today, the 18th of dec., i have still not received confirmation of shipping and as of last night, i sent 2 more emails to both worship empire and idigitech.
i would have called but neither site has a phone number as a way to contact
they both have the same address which is po box 5826 in tallahassee fl 32314
im afraid that i have been ripped off for both the money and the camera.
i will as some of you have done, complain through paypal and make a report to the BBB.
  18th of Dec, 2008
update:
get this folks.. when i went to paypal to dispute, paypal also doesnt list the transaction.
i do however have their email and my bank statement to confirm receipt of order and deduction from my account .
i did file a complaint with paypal tho i wasnt able to do it in the requested manner considering you have to list transaction number in your complaint and they show no transaction for this order.
i basically sent them an email letting them know what has happened and who with and asking for their help in either having the item shipped to me or the payment refunded.
i did get better results from better business bureau.
i was able to file a complain there tho i had to do it under RSP Global LLC rather than idigitech.com or worshipempire.com
as this is the corporate company for both websites.
good luck getting your orders delivered or refunded. i will update with results should i get any.
Kr
  18th of Dec, 2008
update

If you have a transaction id from paypal, place a dispute. I did last night and the money was refunded into my account within a few hours. idigitech stated that they are having issues with their website (same excuse used to someone else who filed a complaint back in the beginning of Dec.). This company must be a scam and paypal needs to do a better job screening businesses they work with! Hope you all get your money refunded!
Hi all,

i sent emails to iDigitech.com and to workship empire LLC as well as to PayPal complaining about the order i've made with iDigiTech. i only received an email from PayPal on thursday night saying:
"Worship Empire LLC (staff@worshipempire.com) has issued a full refund for your payment.
Message from merchant: We apologize for your inconvenience. We have been experiencing extreme technical difficulties. We have issued a full refund. "

I was happy reading this email but it's been two days i'm checking with my bank, no transaction was made and no refund is found related to my bank account so didn't get my money back... at least not yet... :(
tell me what to do next...
  20th of Dec, 2008
Update:
I signed in into my PayPal account today, i didn't find any trace of the receipt for the order i made on iDigiTech and payed for using PayPal...
re: Update:

same with me and when i sent an email to paypal with my complaint since i was unable to file the complaint through their dispute form considering there was no transaction listed for this purchase paypal sent me back an email telling me:
To file a dispute from a purchase receipt you will need to first
register a PayPal account. Afterward, follow the provided steps on how
to file a dispute.

To register your PayPal account:

1. Access the email receipt from the purchase a dispute will be
filed.
2. Click on the "sign up now" or "save my Information" link within
the email.
3. Enter the billing information with the credit/debit card used.
4. Click "Submit."

-OR-

1. Go to the PayPal website.
2. Click "Security Center."
3. Click "File a Transaction Dispute."
4. Click "Sign Up and Dispute a Purchase."
5. Follow the instruction on the sign up page (make sure to use email
address in which receipt was sent to) and include the Transaction ID
Number/receipt id of the purchase you are disputing.
6. Enter the billing information and complete the security questions.
7. Click "Sign Up."

i was able to do neither of these because 1) there is no "sign up now" or "save my Information" link within
the email.
2) there is no "Sign Up and Dispute a Purchase." on the paypal website
if i sign in to my paypal account there is no record of the transaction, if i try to create a new account, it says that i already have an account and brings me back to that same account that lists no transacton for this purchase.
and frankly i dont want to enter the account number that the transaction was taken from
and it shouldnt be neccesary considering they already have it from the origional transaction.
i would rather get ripped off for the origional 106.95 than to get ripped off even more by entering my account number yet again.

yesterday i tried to go to idigitech.com website and got an error message. the site could not be accessed.
today I am able to go to the website and the site says down for maintenance..
i can assure you i will not use paypal again or order anything from a website other than well known and established businesses. example: best buy, etc.
i am tired of the whole affair.
i hope better luck for you guys than what I am having.
  20th of Dec, 2008
other sites with complaints about this same company:

Du
  23rd of Dec, 2008
I ordered a Samsung Camera on Dec. 13th and paid with PayPal which I use all the time. The money was taken out of my account immediately but no camera. I went to iDigitech online and the site was down for maintenance. I tried to email but the email address wouldn't work. I called 411 to get their phone number but there was no listing for anything like that in Tallahassee, Fl.

I haven't taken more action yet, but will contact the BBB and also Paypal. I fully believe this is a scam as so many people have had this problem. I order from online a lot and this is the first time I've ever had anything like this happen. I will take all the action I possibly can.
Br
  23rd of Dec, 2008
I ordered a 3 Detachable Tri-pods on Dec. 17th and paid with PayPal which I use all the time. The money was taken out of my account immediately but no tri-pods. I went to iDigitech online and the site was 'down for maintenance'.

I have filed a complaint through Paypal and am considering contacting the BBB. I fully believe this is a scam as so many people have had this problem. PayPal needs to disassociate themselves which would save alot of people the pain and aggrevation we all have experienced. I order things online a lot and this is the first time I've ever had anything like this happen. I will take all the action I possibly can.
De
  26th of Dec, 2008
I would tell you want I ordered also but what does it matter I'm not going to get it anyway these people have screwed up a lot of peoples Christmas and I will be sure that I will make their business life miserable I am calling the Talahassee police to file a report.. BBB big deal their not going to do anything about it but tell people they have a blemished business record...Paypal doesn't seem to care one way or the other either sooo me i'm calling the state attorney general and starting there and going up the chain and i am taking the time to check out all websites that use idigitech as a link and post comments with all... if I can help it they'll never make another dime..
Ke
  27th of Dec, 2008
On Nov 30th I sent for £97 GBPounds (about $220) worth of binoculars with digital camera from idigitech.com, and received an e-mail from PayPal confirming my purchase. I have not received the goods, which was a Christmas present (most embarrasing having to explain to the would-be recipient that their gift hadn't arrived!). I have e-mailed the company at both of their e-mail addresses: staff@worshipempire.com and iDigiTech.com but I have yet to receive a response! I have lodged a complaint with PayPal in an effort to get my money back. Has anyone had any positive outcome from their dispute with iDigiTech.com? If so I would be very interested to hear from you. Any other information you have would be very much appreciated.
Li
  2nd of Jan, 2009
I placed an order on or about the 14th of December. Never received what I ordered. Filed a claim with paypal. They ruled in my favor but there are no longer any funds in their account to refund to me. Their website has been ### down and they will not respond to me. Paypal will not help me either. They refuse to refund any part of the purchase because it wasn't bought thru ebay. That's just wrong. I went thru paypal because I thought it WAS the safe way to go. Now I'm just screwed. I don't know where to go from here. I guess I'll contact my credit card company for help and file a police report if neccessary. Anyone got a better idea??? Please help.
Li
  2nd of Jan, 2009
Hey guys,
Called my credit card company and they were willing to credit back the remainder of the amount that was charged to my card. That really impressed me. However, the amount that I had also paid with my paypal account towards the purchase is essentially a loss. Maybe this info. can help someone. This sucks, doesn't it?!!! :(
Ka
  21st of Jan, 2009
I had exactly the same thing, I ordered a camera case from them and never received it. I tried to claim the money back via PayPal but was unsuccessful. They don't reply to emails either and their website is down half the time.
Gr
  9th of Dec, 2009
I lost 479 British pounds for a HP mini that i never got. Made a complaint to paypal but they couldnt help. BOYCUT PAYPAL! What kind of safity is that???