Ididtech.com / Worship Empire Electronic Photo FrameNon Receipt of item

1 Review updated:

Ordered digital photo frame on 12/6 for my husband. haven't received as 0f 12/20 although did receive confirmation of payment from pay Pal. I tried website and both idigitech and worship empire down for maintenance. Unable to contact company. Filed complaint with Pay-Pal. What a scam. Stay away!

Mg

Comments

• Ci
      Dec 22, 2008

I also ordered an item from Worship Empire and did not receive. Payment was completed through PayPal. I have opened a dispute with PayPal and am hoping to get my money back. All attempts at contacting WorshipEmpire.com have failed. I got a message saying their site has been suspended.
    What creeps! STAY AWAY FROM WORSHIPEMPIRE.COM!!!

Dec 30, 2008

I also order from Worshipempire a month ago, still did not receive anything although payment completed through Paypal. All attemps at contacting them also failed... I opened a dispute at Paypal asking for a refund and telling Paypal I suspected a fraud...

• Me
      Jan 05, 2009

I have the same problem when purchasing two instructional cd's for a Christmas present, thank you for opening my eyes and I will also form a complaint with paypal to obtain my money back. They will have their just deserts for calling themselves such a name, hiding behind the disguise of being christian what a joke!!!Never mind they'll have their just rewards, everyone gets paid back for doing bad things!!!