IDFAST.com / send cash and lose your money

United States Review updated:
If you are going to buy a novelty id, then do not buy from idfast.com.

They will just take your money and disappear. The site keeps changing it's name and popping up under new names and does not accept money order, just cash.

It is okay to send cash to a company that accepts money order and cash, but not one that just accepts cash as this is obvious they are going to screw you.

They are also very rude and say if you ask questions, they will block your email. Do not order from any company who you cannot email and get a response. If a company responds then they are up and up, but if they do not want you to ask qustions you better beware.

I learned the hard way.

Jonny the one who got ripped off by idfast.com

Comments

Ma
  12th of Mar, 2008
Damn. misery loves company. what a bunch of jerks. they are hosted by www.domainsbyproxy.com
Let me know if you have any luck.
Mi
  17th of Mar, 2008
I am the registrant of idfast.com since june 7, 2003. this domain has never been developed and is only 'parked'. I do not take orders of any kind from this site.
You are mistaken. perhaps you ordered from a similar-sounding site, with a hyphen or extension other than.com?
In any event, I suggest you remove your nasty comments.
  20th of Mar, 2008
It's IDSFAST.COM and not IDFAST.COM.
An
  20th of Mar, 2008
I lost money from these ### to...they are dick and rune a good black market
Th
  22nd of Mar, 2008
Does anyone have any contacts for a good ID maker? I've been scammed by IDSFAST.com in China as well as r-e-a-l-i-d.com in Dubai (which is i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n.com now). I'm desperate and need one. Thanks.
Je
  30th of Mar, 2008
Sorry, send $ in feb 08, 2008. too good to be true! they are good scammers!! beware! beware! do not send money to them, you will recieve nothing!!!
  8th of Apr, 2008
I Have used this website and find it to be reliable. I don't see how you people are ripped off.
Ru
  10th of Apr, 2008
Ya I sent money to them to. I wish I would have come across this messageboard before I made such a stupid mistake. i've tried e-mailing them and never get a response. screw these # who are scamming people. they will rot in hell!
Ro
  15th of Apr, 2008
David duncombe in dubai is a #!!! or who ever it is ripping everyone off. i-d-e-n-t-i-t-y.com is the biggest scam ever!!!
As
  17th of Apr, 2008
That freakin David Duncombe in Dubai has also ripped me off!!! I-d-e-n-t-i-t-y.com is definitely a SCAM!!! I sent money and never got anything. What's crazy is that the guy Trent Sands or whatever his name is, who wrote the book, New Id by Mail and Modem, says that's a good site to get id's from. I did not read the book but I read it somewhere else. I just want to say for the record, Scam, Scam Scam!!!
Pe
  3rd of May, 2008
Anything on underground-review is his, as well as www.photo-id.co.uk The web is closing in on this guy...friends of mine are busily, finding out his real locale. He uses maildrop services (aka postal services that are anonymous and will repost your mail from anywhere in the world- so long as you pay). So he can suck money out of people from anywhere in the world. The world is a small place Mr. Duncombe!...start ### yourself!
Ja
  27th of May, 2008
I was thinking about ordering from idsfast.com. I like how they ship inside of a cd case or magazine. that would be really helpful. please help me find a site that is not #.
Sk
  28th of May, 2008
Idsfast.com is a total scam. paid $85 each for 2 id's ($170 total) and an additional $40 for express shipping. no response on several emails over past few weeks and no product! total scam.
Ro
  3rd of Jun, 2008
I can't believe I was able to be scammed like everyone else is saying here. I'm so stupid, I really thought IDSFAST.com was the real thing, and I'm not sure why now. I sent them a few e-mails and I never received anything back. I thought maybe they were just waiting because they didn't receive my money yet, but I've now realized I actually fell for this ###. I wish I saw this blog a couple weeks ago.
On
  6th of Jun, 2008
All of you are right about idfast.com in China, they are a scam,
If you really want to trow money away, just trow in your own waste bin, this way you save the trip to postoffice and you can get your money back at anytime.

I D F A S T . C O M ---- B I G S C A M !
Ca
  9th of Jun, 2008
I tried r-e-a-l-i-d.com in march, and nothing, it seemed so real at the time.. now i just feel like an idiot! I sent my $100 to Dubai!

I have a friend who did this a week after me.. and she is thinking about trying to report the PO box.. or mail it poop.
St
  10th of Jun, 2008
I too ordered an id it sucks we all got ripped off but really what did we expect, if we were on the up and up we wouldnt need a fake id to begin with aye!!! oh well live and learn...
R
  30th of Jul, 2008
# idsfast.com they are a bunch of stupid mother #ers who suck a fat #