IdentityTheft.com / unauthorized debit for this service

Saint Joseph, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18665926439

I was charged 31.98 for a service that I did not subscribe to. did not authorize them to debit my checking account. Called and asked them to refund the money and was told to fill out this complaint form although I can see that it does nobody any good will have to put a stop payment on my account someone needs to investigate this. I would like a refund on my account plus charges that I incur taking care of this matter.

Comments

Ha
  19th of Aug, 2008
IdentityTheft.com has never charged anyone any kind of fee. You are mistaken my friend. The ph. no that you mentioned in your complaint looks like it belongs to safeID.com. I suggest that you check your records again.
Mi
  10th of Oct, 2014
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I had the very same thing occur. They are a "third party"
representative? No, on my bank statement it shows a company scoresense.com withdrew the money, the phone number associated with scoresense in TEXAS is non-working. Scoresense said go to parent company with number AIG or American Insurance Group, remember the scandal? Number given me from scoresense is in fact Identitytheft.com. They stated they get many calls of this nature and are "only a third party" verification? Web site says they protect you from "identity theft" when they in fact are committing the theft lol. Report to the Attorney General of your state!!!
Sc
  14th of Oct, 2014
Hi,

We would like to help resolve this for you and if you would like to speak with someoned
directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 877-335-6823 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense