identity-master.com / Scam

This web site is run by the same guy who runs fakeidgold.com, which is a scam site. I was scammed by fakeidgold and noticed that the money was going to the same guy/place with this site.
Do not send your money.

Je

Comments

• K
      16th of Aug, 2008

Too bad I didn't see this complaint before I sent the money. Definitely a scam, particularly after looking at both identity-master.com and fakeidgold.com. websites. I was really stupid to believe the b.s. on the websites and am out $140. Do yourself a favor and don't send any money to this guy. The underground review site which rates the fake id sellers is totally bogus as well and is designed to point you to his sites.

Live and learn. Just another con.

• Du
      23rd of Aug, 2008

Yep definitely a scam. Now i'm out $120 bucks with postage. I really wish there was a legit site somewhere out there

• Ty
      10th of Sep, 2008

I am not a scam...

We carry about 25 states available of novelty ids that all match the book. all holograms/ uav are made specifically for each state and are the exact same holograms/uav that are on the actual id's. our ids are superb under backlight tests and we print on pvc cards. all templates are consistently updated. 2 piece (including university id) is $100 and accept cash orders only sorry for inconvenience. turnaround time is approximately 2 weeks. we are not a scam, we work for you.

Please do not hesitate to email with any further questions.

-tyler

These are novelty ids and are for novelty and entertainment purposes only, not for use to buy alcohol or do any illegal actions for your age.