Identity guard / Required personal data

Phone: 1 800 452 2541

Identity guard or identity theives?.

They ask alot of vety personal identifying information

Avoid them at all cost. I thought i had checked them out only to realize that it was them that was posting all of the wonderful reviews
As i completed their form submission i realized that htey were gathering information for a birth certificate. The form doesnt go thru until you provide the personal information.
I hope i didnt give them too much info!!!

Comments

• Ra
      27th of May, 2008
    www.idgaurdtheft.com - Refund of unauthorized charges
    180 ecker ave west babylon
    West Babylon
    Phone: 6319495209
    www.idgaurdtheft.com

I had access the web site mention above by mistake i never sign in for membership. But i was charge the
    Amount $ about $ 32 dollars which i want back please refund this amount i will be gratefull of you

• Em
      16th of Aug, 2013

I have nothing but positive feedback for Identity Guard. Of course they ask for a lot of information, they're trying to protect your identity so information is needed to ensure you are completely protected. I have been a customer of IG for almost 3 years and I love the service they offer and the peace of mind it gives me in knowing that I'm protected. I recommend this service to anyone that's interested in keeping their personal information, credit and identity safe!

• Aa
      9th of Jan, 2014

The goal of the company is to keep your identity safe. How can they keep it safe if they don't know everything about you? Thieves will use every trick and piece of information they have and Identity Guard needs that information too in order to know when it is being used inappropriately. I've been using Identity Guard for a while and it's given me peace of mind. They've kept my info safe and I would recommend them to anyone. The amount of information is no more than you'd be asked anywhere else.

• Ra
      10th of Feb, 2014

Is this guy serious? I can't really tell. Identity Guard, the place that's trusted by masses of people and has received multiple awards (check their Wikipedia page), was trying to steal your identity so they could get a birth certificate? I don't even know where to begin.

FYI, I've had the service for three years, and my identity has NEVER been stolen. And if it ever was, I can guarantee you it would ever be by them. Just... wow.