Identity Directbackpack

1. Went to order backpack, put it in the basket, money went out of account. Order confirmed by Email. For some reason did not let me chose delivery method, decided, it's most convenient for me to get paid delivery to pickup point (???!!!???)
I message the company REQUESTING if it is possible to deliver to home address provided. Message I get:
'Thanks for your message about amending your order.

Unfortunately you will be unable to amend your delivery address after nominating a Pick Up Point due to our system limitations.

As such, I have gone ahead and CANCEL your order. Please proceed to place a new order and make sure to key in your delivery address and do not select a pick up point.

5 Minutes later I get another message from them:

Thanks for your message, I'm sorry to see that we've been unable to complete your order.

Usually we will be able to fulfill all orders, unfortunately it appears that we ran out of stock and unable to supply what you ordered. We are also unable to offer any available alternative in this instance. As soon as we recognize that there is a stock discrepancy we will refund our customers via their original payment method.

I'm sorry once again for not being able to complete your order, if you have any further queries please feel free to contact us once again.
Seriously, I shop online a lot, never come across such rude and incompetent company. If you can put it in the basket it is IN stock. It's like walking into the shop, buying groceries, paying for them and upon leaving the shop discovering, that they all vanished.

Lo