Identities3 / not so much a complaint as an inquiry??

Has anyone actually received Ids from this guy ? let me know so i can either order or forget about please HELP!

Comments

• Br
      22nd of May, 2010

I got an ID from identities3@yahoo.com and it works really well. I have had it for over a year and it works most places that I go to. It is the cheapest I found and he sent it really quickly

• Ev
      15th of Sep, 2010

I waited for a month and still no ID. He claimed it got taken in the mail, and i asked for a refund, but he immediately stopped responding to my emails.

• Ke
      9th of Oct, 2010

read this and got mine a few days ago. he was pretty helpful and got it to me pretty quickly. looks spot on so im happy

• St
      16th of Nov, 2010

I have had mine for a little while and i will be honest, it is a very good ID. I have a penn one, which is where i am from, and it has even worked for me there. The only reason i ever get turned down is because the font at the top is a little too big. I doubt anyone will ever take one from you... I cant speak to any of their other states, but the Penn is pretty darn good.

24th of Jul, 2011

me and 4 of my friends got them from identities3@yahoo.com. there was a group discount so they weren't as expensive either. it only took 5 days and were all really happy with the cards.

• He
      6th of Dec, 2011

There are a few small discrepancies (organ donor on back but not on front, slightly crooked print on back, background color of photo a bit light, signature a bit small [I didn't send in my own, i have big handwriting]... All very small/almost undetectable) but overall I'm so please with this guy! He let me wait to send the rest of the payment until he sent me a photo, and when I payed extra to expedite it he sent it out the next day and I got it two days later - he kept in contact and was pleasant the entire time, and I'm tipping him a little extra for being so fantastic. Highly recommended!

• Cm
      31st of Mar, 2012

Did anybody have issues with the back of the card? Mine is rough and the lamination doesn't look smooth at all. I am a little worried.