IDENITY HAWK / fraud , scam

1 FL, United States Review updated:

Just like all the rest, signed up for a free score trial, cancelled it declined all of their services and clearly remember staying on the phone with their rep for a long time triple checking that all charges would seize . Check my credit card statement today, and their I see Identity Hawk. I do not know what back door loop hole free credit is running with this company but I was never mentioned this company at any point in time. I just finished running a search under Identity hawk expecting the worst, like an identity theft but instead it is the ones claiming to protect from it ripping me off. Worst yet, tow charges for two different months, I keep a low credit bill so the extra 15 didn't pop to me. Today I happen to look through my statements in detail. This is without a doubt a scam, this is not a case of missing the fine print, Identity hawk was never brought to my attention, they have never e - mailed me any kind of invoice. No thank you for joining, no receipts, nothing...just called their toll free and the automated system did not recognize my credit card number did not recognize the numbers I assume to be my account that where listed along my charges . I will continue to write about this, something should be done. Hopefully I can get some justice tomorrow when their reps. are available to speak with, and get a refund. Please report this if it happens to you.

Ar

Comments

• Le
      19th of Mar, 2012
    IDENITY HAWK - CHARGING MY DEBIT CARD
    Oklahoma

THIS IS THE SECOND SITE LIKE THIS IM CALLING FOR CHARGING MY DEBIT CARD.14.95 ON 3/17/2012. NOT SURE WHY BUT ID LIKE MY MONEY RETURNED. DIDNT APPLY FOR IT..
    leroya.r.[protected]@gmail.com or 405-343-8823...