Ideeli.com / Steals Money from Customers

Ideeli sent me a completely different item from what I ordered so when returning the products, I was told that I would receive a refund on my shipping. 3 things that show what HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE Ideeli has:
1. When I returned the items, they claimed that one of them was not in the package...absolute lie
2. I had to email/go on live chat More than 10 times and have STILL YET TO RECEIVE A REFUND.
3. No one EVER follows up and returns my emails.

If I do not receive my RIGHTFULLY due refund, I will be initiating a chargeback for the full amount. I SUGGEST EVERYONE INITIATE A CHARGE BACK for what Ideeli Stole from you...if you do not know how, let me know and I will show you. This is the worst site ever and considering how Ecommerce stores thrive on customer service, Ideeli is for sure doomed.

Ja

Comments

• Id
      17th of May, 2011

Hi Jaimmy,

Thanks, again, for being in touch. We're glad that after speaking to you via telephone this afternoon, that we were able to address all of your concerns. Per your conversation with our Customer Service Manager, we have indeed initiated a refund in the amount of $9.95 to your card. We've also provided a receipt for your records. We look forward to following up with you on Thursday to confirm that your refund is reflected in your account.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us again at support@ideeli.com. Thank you.

Best,