Idearc Media Verizon Yellowbook / unauthorized charges!

1 Lancaster, PA, United States Review updated:

A sales rep contacts our company. She sends a contract. No proofs. We cancel and mysteriously they never receive it. We send proof of cancellation, they ignore us and continue to bill. They put in wrong names, wrong ad and still bill. Now in litigation. If anyone else has a similar problem with them please contact us.

Comments

26th of Apr, 2008

Please do not use "Idearc Media Verizon Yellowbook". Yellow Book is an independent company, not affiliated with Idearc Media. I believe you meant to say yellow pages...

Thanks.

• Tr
      18th of Dec, 2009

Idearc Media LLC represents Superpages (at least they do at this time). I'm currently working w/ them because they're giving huge price breaks on their printed directory listings -- 2010 (at least for half-page full menu listings). As far as my research has gone (though I admit I could have done more) they have the largest distribution of their type (phone book) both yearly and new move-ins in my area (Passaic, NJ). A salesman is a frequent customer of ours and one day while my boss was randomly (complaining) this gentleman offered a solution. It seemed like a sales-pitch, but I think it just comes down to the facts selling themselves.

The office my salesman works out of is here in NJ.
    201-703-4825 -- call them; and I'm pretty confident they'll go the extra mile to assist you in finding a solution. Terry is our customer, and I'm glad he crossed our path; whether or not our business survives.

Hope you don't get in-trouble for the info in this post bud,
    Tom