Idearc Media Superpages Verizon Yellow Pages Zero Return Zero Results / idearc media verizon yellow pages super pages

Fort Wayne, IN, United States Review updated:

I honestly did not know the ad was running because there hasn’t been one single call… ever…at all; i’m so glad the rop talked me into this and signed us up. I would like to personally thank idearc media for zero results.

I remember another entry in the notes now regarding the placement of the advertising; that my company would be inundated with phone calls as a result of the advertising resulting in many new customers, even before the first payment was due and how hundreds of people that the sales rep spoke with every day, need and are currently looking for this company’s services. so I want to personally thank your reps as well for the false advertising to sucker money out of growing companies with false claims, fraudulent business practices and false advertising.
Mc

Comments

Id
  12th of Jun, 2009
We are never pleased when one of our clients is unhappy. Please give me the opportunity to review your issue. I promise someone will get back to you within 48 hours with an update. Please provide me with the following information and email back to me at: customerservice@Idearc.com

Your Full Name and Title:

Business Name:

Business Telephone Number:

State in which your Business resides:

Your Contact Number:

Best time to call you:

E-mail address:

Brief Complaint Description:
Re
  28th of Jan, 2010
I am sorry that you are not happy with yellow pages. I was looking online and found a website that your business can have a FREE ebillboard. Just go to seekshallfind.com. I was talking to my friend Mike and he has a ebillboard and he is happy with his ebillboard.

Verizon Communications Logo Verizon Communications