Idearc Media / Unconscionable billing practice
I signed up for advertising with Yellow pages (IDEARC MEDIA) in 2007. Dissatisfied with the results, I decided not to renew my contract for 2008. Then, I received bills for 2008 advertising. I attempted to contact IDEARC several times to no avail. I finally talked to a costumer relations person who said that he would have a supervisor return my call. I never received a return phone call. Then, I emailed IDEARC, and received a reply email indicating that this was the first time I contacted them regarding this issue! I sent letters and have received no response. Finally, I talked to another representative who informed me that I signed a contract in 2007 stating that IDEARC can renew my contract any year at their discretion without confirming with me! I was outraged. Then, to top matters off... IDEARC sent me to collections for not paying!
This is a total rip-off. They do not care about consumer satisfaction! Do not give them business because you will be sacrificing more than you think!
Horrible customer service and outlandish, unconscionable billing practice!
More Idearc Media Complaints & Reviews
- Idearc Media - Scam and cheating! 
- Idearc Media - Idearc Media published ad without authorization 
- Idearc Media - The Truth About Idearc 
- Idearc Media - BIG TIME SCAM!!! 
- Idearc Media - Scam 
- Idearc Media - over charge 
- Idearc Media - Will not cancel and stop charging 
- Idearc Media - Advertising Scam 
- Idearc Media - Billing 
- Idearc Media - Pay Per Click