IDEAL TECHNOLOGY TRADING / Complaint to SURE-Reach Courier Service- Missing Parcel (SUSPECT stolen case)

1 Malaysia Review updated:

I would like to complaint this courier service Sure-reach Courier Service (www.sure-reach.com) because I am using their delivery service almost 1 year. in 28 August 2008, I had using their service to deliver more than 20 parcels to my seperate customers in Malaysia. unfortunely 2 of the parcels was reported missing in shipping (value RM700 each parcel). The courier service was giving alot of excuse and reason and they are not willing to pay me RM700 each for parcel since this is their fault. and they only able to pay me RM200 max for each parcel. In the time i using their services, I can accept their people working slow to deliver the parcels to customers and make alot delay, the workers laziness in pick up my parcels at my place, the worst tracking system in their company. But I cannot accept they are get my 2 parcels missing and i suspect these parcels had been stolen by their staff. Since the parcels won't missing like that without reason. They are WORST COURIER SERVICE IN THE MALAYSIA.
And until now 4 October 2008, 1month+, they still cannot give me any reasonable solution on it.

Comments

• Ro
      14th of Oct, 2008

why you so stupid did not insure the package.. nobody to blame but blame yourself only lor, why cry like cry baby. complain also cannot speak in proper english no wonder nobody want to listen to you.. haha padan muke.

6th of Nov, 2008

Dear Choo Chen Wei,

I sincerely sorry for you, for what happened,
    and I also agree on what Mr Roger Tan, statement to insured your good's. and you should know better that any courier service will bear the lost not more that RM200.00 or the lowest ...

Pls. be extra alert and read at the back of AWBill before you decide to send your Good's.

My advise to you, to look for well known Courier service provider such as DHL & TNT (For Local)

Yes you have to pay "extra" but as far as i concern, the cargo definitely will arrive the next day.

Good Luck.. :P

25th of Nov, 2008

Yea, i've have heard of numerous complain on them too on both courier and records management. Sucks man this company service!!!

• Cw
      31st of Mar, 2009

I using skynet, GDEX, DHL, FEDEX, POS Daftar, POS LAJU, pos express,
    but the worst is Sure-Reach Courier service, the parcels can get missing and damaged in their HQ.
    until now no news for compensation.
    POSLAJU even better than this.

next time say NO !! to SURE-REACH (kononnya sure reach)