Ideal Imagecontract change

Up Las Vegas, NV Review updated:

Signed up with Ideal Image to have my back, arms, shoulders, and clavicles made hair free. Initially I chose the pay as you go plan. Paid 500$ a session. I was at my next last session when Heather informs me that under my contract they have the option to change the price at any time. She said they were doing that today. My fee went from $500 to $1300 immediately. Then she offered me an upsell to a package for 1800$.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Las Vegas, NVIn the end they stole almost 2000$ from me. While I have been there only one person has stayed the same and she is great. Everyone else is hired briefly and they are incompetent, rude, liars. To top it all off, I had a medical problem and needed to speak with their medical director "Flip" Homansky, M.D. Guy was a jerk. Condescending and acting like it was an insult for him to be dealing with me. Avoid unless you are prepared to be ripped off and treated badly.

Comments

• Me
      Jul 03, 2009

Sorry to hear of what you have gone through. This is a all too common practice. I wish i could get back lost money to. Best wishes on coming out of this feeling better. I have used the threat of the better business buearu and have gotten what was promised to me. maybe a call to them could help see where you stand better.