Ideal Image / customer service

Plano, TX, United States Review updated:

I'm a current customer at Ideal Image in Plano and wanted to post about the level of customer service I have received at Ideal Image. I have really sensitive skin and was really worried about the laser hurting. When I went in for my sessions, my tech was really great at explaining everything to me and going slowly. She even gave me squeezie balls so I could focus through the pain.

But the best part now is that I don't have to shave and I don't have red bumps anymore. I am very happy.

The tech didn't have to be so patient with me but she was, and that says a lot for her customer service.

Comments

• Wa
      26th of Jan, 2014

They are very nice when you go in and things seem to be going okay. Just wait until all the hair grows back and you've paid 5, 000.00 for nothing. They won't be so nice then. They will avoid your calls. They will make up excuses. Everything but make things right for lying to you in the first place. You go in as a consumer and the place seems reputable, the people seem professional and caring. Professional and caring scam artists.