Idea / Sim Card / Activation of new sim card
I had purchased a new idea sim card (M:[protected]) from authorized idea store located at drive-in-road, Ahmedabad on 24 Nov 2012. during purchase they had told me that sim card will be activated in 3-4 working days, but after waiting for 3-4 days, when i had contacted to customer care (Mr. Rakesh and Miss Anita) for the status, they had told me to contact to store from where i had purchased the sim card. And when i had gone to store, they are telling to contact customer care center.
I am a defence personal and my residence is 55 KM away from the store. is it necessary to go to store again and again even if i had submitted all the required document at the time of Sim card purchase.
Please do the needful at the earliest.
Thanks and regards
15 BRD air force vadsar
More Idea / Sim Card Complaints & Reviews
- Idea Cellular - Set caller tune without information 
- Idea Cellular Ltd - Fraudulent postpaid bills 
- Idea Cellular - reg: CONVERSION PREPAID NO. TO POSTPAID 
- Idea Cellular - Unwanted calls and sms! 
- Idea Cellular(Adithya Birla Group) - exceeded bill, for un used gprs 
- Idea Cellular Ltd. - account no 100002240906. bill dated 20.01.2018.
- Idea Cellular - 9822246258: sim deactivated without informing me
- Idea Cellular - poor services
- Idea Cellular - cheating of recharge
- Idea Cellular - customer care executive used abused words about bill pay