Idea Service Provider / Poor customer care service

1 India Review updated:

I am using a mobile phone for which IDEA is the service provider, i have been using this for past 3 years. Now a days some messages are coming for submitting the documents (address proof, photo ID) i had submitted these documents when i purchased the SIM card itself. Anyway when i went last day to again submit the documents to retailer shop none of them are accepting them saying that we need to submit them in head office, located far away. How come this is possible. The funniest part is i had seen a Idea helpline number at one of the retailer shop and called that number, and surprisingly the number is a personnel phone number of some person .... this clearly shows how the idea is taking care of customers .... forget about the customer care... it never connects...

Ra

Comments

• Su
      28th of Sep, 2008

i ve lost my cell phone today and want to disconnect my no. imm. the no is 9812528511, this is request to you please disconnect it asap, for that misuse of no cud not possible

5th of Oct, 2008

I write to inquire about roaming charges. When I was in Mumbai, India, I bought an IDEA SIM (9747984783). I am back in the Philippines and I had reloaded on my Idea thru a friend. I would appreciate it very much if you can provide me information on your charges:
    a) international outgoing calls
    b) international incoming calls
    c) international outgoing text message
    d) international incoming test message
    I would highly appreciate an immediate reply on my query above.

Thank you and more power.

Maureen Herber

• Vi
      19th of Oct, 2008

Dear sir,
    my mobile in daily DP2 pack please deactivated for you.
    ima very worried please any action for you.

my mobile no. 09904977374

• Sh
      8th of Nov, 2008

I have never come across such a worst customer services in my life. Fews days back i informed Idea executives that i want to disconnect my miscall alert service, i informed them before the time of activation i.e on 1 Nov. 2008 (around 12.00pm) NANCY attend my call n give me the confirmation that my miscall alert service will definatly got disconnected n no balance will be deducted.

But on the contrary on 2 Nov. 2008 (around 10.30 pm ) i received a message from their services that my this service has been renewed n balance has been deducted.
    I again call to their services why this happened n SANDEEP attended my call n said due to technical problem my balance got deducted n advised me to call next morning after 10 am .

According to his advice i called them after 10 am, but these people again n again put on hold as according to them they were transferring my cal to their Sr. executive but no respond was there after been on hold for last 25 mins. These executives do'nt even bother whether their call has been picked up from their respective Sr. executive.

Lastly when i called them at nite my call got transferred to their Sr. executive KRISHANA again an incompetent executive, did not help me but promised me that by next morning i'll receive a call from their service regard the same.

Next morning i received a call n a girl promised me that my balance will be refunded within 48 Hrs but i am not refunded till now and this service of miscall alert is still on.

Helpless customer n incompetent executive of IDEA care.

Really this ### service has changed my LIFE.

30th of Nov, 2008

i have lost my cell phoneon tuesday 25 november, 2008 between 2:30 to 3:30 and want to disconnect my no. immediately. the no is 9911696304, this is request please disconnect my nuber as early as possible, so that anybody will not be able to use my cellphone...plz take the necessary and immediate action i will b highly grateful to u...

• Pa
      23rd of Oct, 2018
    Idea - Extra Charges
    warje pune
    India

Dear sir /mam

i tray to contact with idea costumer care, but hi dot't response,
    my active plan @349 but hi charged extra 1100+of vas service

why active this service without my permission, i tray to discuss with costumer care but hi don't pickup my call

Please solution

• Ar
      28th of Oct, 2018
    Idea Cellular - Idea
    New Delhi
    India

After submitting proper valid information and documents my nano sim is still not activated after two days... I called up at Customercare centre and came to know that my verification of documents is done and request has been cancelled... but no one bothered to inform me. My documents were authentic and valid I really don't know what went wrong.