Idea Celluler Delhi / What a bad Idea!

1 India Review updated:

I tried to recharge my mobile through internet (ie Idea website). My account is credited but my mobile is not recharged. When I contact to Idea customer care then I got answer contact to bank. FAX bank statement. Mail physical bank statement. Visit Idea shop. But after 20 days nothing happen. No service. What a bad Idea.

Comments

• Pr
      5th of Aug, 2009

Sir,
    I have two times submit the documents for address change at ur center Khandsa Road Gurgaon, But after two months past no address has been changed.when I have contact to customer care they told u again go to the idea show room.
    So, I want to know how many times I will submit the documents.& let me know when my address will be change.
    I am not got the bill till now, So how i will submit the amount.

Thanks/
    Pravesh Singhal
    1268 sector 10A
    Gurgaon(Haryana)
    09911203063

• Li
      29th of Nov, 2009

Idea is a BIG SCAM company, They charged me unauthorised charges of above rs 500 few months ago saying that I have subscribed to their gprs service which I clearly didn't & when I spoke with the customer service they repeteadly kept on telling me that you had subscribed to it is not refundable. I make myself to forget the charge & now again a few days back they charged me again rs 50 saying that I have sent STD messages & It made me mad. Why on the earth I will spend 50 rs for sending messages instead of calling. when I contacted them then they were rude & told me that you have sent it & we will not refund a penny & when I asked them the numbers on which the messages has been sent, They start giving me run around. I am 100% sure that they are cheap ###ing BS scammers with a bamboo in their ### & jumping all day hungry for people's money, They have scammed thousands. this company should be shut down & owners should be put behind the bars. MOTHER###ERS, Randi ke beej saale.

• As
      17th of Dec, 2009

Dear Sir.
    I am Working with Corporate company, I have taken Post paid connection in Gurgaon. on 10th of Dec2009. they have told me that we will come to your office and we will veryfy personally. then after we will activate. hole last week I had night shift, and this I am In day time. finally yester day they came after daily calling them to come and veryfy. even though my verification was done. till now its not activated my no. what I have to do?
    present trend so comptetion in cellulor companies. but I IDEA is not bouthering about the customers.
    I CAN SAY THAT IDEA IS VERY VERY POOR AND BAD SERVICES.
    I CAN STRONLY SUPORT TAHT DONT GO TO TAKE IDEA SERVECESSS.
    ITS TRUE
    Regards
    Ashok
    Gurgaon

• Ea
      17th of Dec, 2009

I agree with my whole heart.
    Idea Cellular service is the most horrible one I have ever seen.
    I have had bitter experience with them

• Vi
      21st of Jan, 2010

Hello, sir
    please stop Message & Idea Phone on my mobile.

My number is 9718721448

• Ni
      24th of Feb, 2010

Please Dont Take Take Net 20 Plan Of IDEA. It is a bad plan. It Deducts 20 Rs./Day But When You Call Customer Care To Deactivate. It Not Deactivated In One Time. And No Confirmation message comes. And When You Call Too many times to CC, Line Is Busy.

Actually It Deducts 131 Rs From My Account At The Time Of Deactivation.
    I Am Using 9891255119. When I Call CC To Give Me The Detail Of Deduction But He Says Plz Stay On Line But After Some Time Line Disconnected. After That It Says Line Is Busy.

So Plz Dont Take Idea Net 20 plan