Idea Cellular / Unauthorised charges

Dear sir
I am an subscriber of Idea Cellular and found repeatedly unauthorised charges .
As per reference My one cell no [protected], intimated by idea that your datapack has been completed on 19/02/2016 and extra charges are Rs 45.00 immediately I request to idea to close the data card and same has been confirmed by idea .On 22/02/2016 got massage from idea that your extra charges are Rs 645.00. When data card are closed how could it happen, repeatedly try to contact idea customer cell no response found.
Today I got the bill from idea with addition of extra charges as mentioned. Not only that when the cell is always at home town how could the charges in roaming.
Please intervene and do justice.
My correspondence with idea cellular are also listed below.
Regards
[protected]

On 19/02/2016
Idea Cellular

close the net pack in my mobile no [protected] or suggest other pack

Pradip Mishra
Feb 22 (9 days ago)

to Idea

Dear sir,
Regarding My Mobile no [protected] the data pack uses report as per your mail dated 19/02/2016 that extra Rs 40has been charged . Immediately I request you to stop the datacard and close the facilities, subsequently i got information from you that same has been done. Now today I got the mail that Rs 645/has BEEN CHARGED EXTRA.What is going on.
[protected]

Pradip Mishra
Feb 25 (6 days ago)

to Idea

You have yet not respond further today same mail of RS 645/ extra charged received..If it is the case I will not hesitate to drag idea in the law of court.

Click here to Reply or Forward