Idea Cellular / Regarding excess monthly bills

India Review updated:

Dear Sir,

I opted for the great I- 999 plan as it is customer tailored but I received a shocking bill of Rs. 12795.73 for July 2015 even when I used less than planned 3GB 3G data.in July as well in August.
I called Korba Idea People as well as customer care hundreds of times and even wrote numerous email to them . I DEMAND COMPLETE WAIVER OF THE EXTRA AMOUNT CHARGED TOWARDS MY ACCOUNT. Don’t understand why idea knowingly wants to make defaulters. I have already paid the normal bill amount that gets generated as routine bill. Pl close this issue urgently.
My bill never crossed Rs 2000 then why so called service of idea was allowed till 17th August, it shows cheating way of IDEA people.
I am deeply pained and frustrated because of insensitive and fraudulent behavior of IDEA. It will not be possible for me to pay such a huge amount because I am a serviceman and not using internet for idea. How am I responsible for a wrong bill amount and why should I pay for mistake in your side. And you are calling me to pay the bill. Is customer responsible for mistake on your side? Do you think customer should pay whatever amount you are telling. It is therefore requested to waive off my internet bill for which I am not responsible otherwise I will surrender my all connections.
My post paid number [protected]

Regards,
Dhananjay jha

Re
Sep 3, 2015

Comments

• Id
      4th of Sep, 2015

Dear Customer,

We deeply regret the inconvenience. We have noted your concern and we have your contact details. We will get back to you at the earliest.

4th of Sep, 2015

Dear Customer,

We wish to inform you that the matter is already being followed up and we will get back to you at the earliest.

7th of Sep, 2015

Dear Customer,

We have thoroughly checked Idea account details and it is found that the charges levied in your bill towards GPRS are correct as per plan assigned. For further assistance, kindly contact Idea customer care helpline.