Idea Cellular Prepaid / deduction of money without concern of the consumer and on the name of ni pack

1 India Review updated:

sir
1. Idea cellular is deducting money from my account without my concern and also i am being charge for ni pack which i am not suppose to after i make calls after 2300hrs as per their scheme what i feel is they are extracting money from consumer by delaying their watches and saying that the calls i made were not after 2300hrs.
2. They are activating and deactivating the packages of their own without my concern which is wrong. And something is to be done about it
Major Sachin Shinde

Comments

• Ka
      19th of Dec, 2007

Hi...
    I m Completely satisfy from idea..

But please put the one skim in market like that idea to idea one number is free talking..in any of charge you can take..its a monthly value voucher...

• Pa
      16th of Jun, 2009

HI
    I AM NOT STIISFY WITH IDEA SERVICE BECAUSE 5 JUNE IDEA ACTIVCATED CRICKET SERVICE PACK WITHOUT MY INFORMATION CUT THE MONEY DAILY 5 RS . 5 JUNE I CALLED IN CUSTMER CARE BUT THEY SAID YOUR SERVICE DEACTIVCATED FOME 5 JUNE YOU WILL GET THE MONEY IN 9 JUNE .BUT I CALLED IN 9 JUNE THEY SAID YOU GET ONLY 5 RS. YOU WILL GIVE 6.7.DATE MONEY .AGAIN I CALLED IN 12 DATE THEY SAID YOU GET ONLY 5 RS. AFTER THEY SAID WE WILL GIVE THE MONEY 16 JUNE & COMPAINT NO 52123638 12 JUNE COMPLAINT NO 51953978 IN 16 JUNE CALLED IN CUSTMER CARE YOU GET MONEY THIS TIME I DID NOT GET THE MONEY
    BUT THIS TIME I DID NOT GET THE MONEY
    IN CUSTMER CARE AGENT THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO TALK & CUT THE MY CALL CCE AGANT
    PARVEEN
    MO 9728654496

• So
      20th of Sep, 2009

I ALSO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AS I CALLED A FEW DAYS BACK AND WANTED TO DEACTIVATE MY CRICKET PREPAID PACKAGE AS I COULD NOT AFFORD THE RS.5 DEDUCTION EACH DAY. AS A RESULT I CALLED THE CUSTOMER CARE NO. AND TOLD THEM TO DEACTIVATE THE CRICKET PACK DUE TO THE ABOVE MENTIONED REASON, THE AGENT GAVE ME A CODE "STOP ONDPKTP" AND TOLD ME TO SEND IT TO 55456. THEY SAID THE PACK WOULD BE DISABLED IN 24 HRS BUT NO ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN UPON IT TILL NOW AND I'M STILL BEING CHARGED RS.5 EACH MATCH DAY EVEN AFTER DOING AS PER THEIR INSTRUCTIONS. PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH ASSISTANCE OVER THIS PROBLEM.

SOJO PHILIP
    MOBILE NO. 9911368678

• Vi
      30th of Dec, 2009
    Idea Cellular Prepaid - illegal charges
    IDEA
    India
    lalitprasad@hotmail.com

THE WEBSITE OF IDEA CELLULAR DOESN'T FUNCTION.THE CUSTOMER CARE IS HORRIBLE TO SAY THE LEAST.NO ONE LISTENS.
    THEY MAKE YOU WAIT ENDLESSLY(15-20minutes) & THEN TALK ABSURD WITHOUT MAKING AN EFFORT TO UNDERSTAND CUSTOMER'S PROBLEM, LEAVE ASIDE FINDING A SOLUTION.

I had a horrible experience when my mother's prepaid mobile’s (+919911157997) validity expired on 5th Dec'09 & when I recharged it on 24th Dec'09 with Rs.222/- the mobile didn't function even though the recharge was accepted & I had lost/paid the money(Rs.222) to the Idea mobile company.
    On talking to Customer care today (30.12.2009), most ridiculous replies were given that i should have recharged for validity first, & since I had not done so, my recharge money(Rs.222/-) wd lapse even if I do the recharge only for validity now.

This is worst kind of fleecing of the customer. I fail to understand that if my validity had expired then why the recharge money was still taken/accepted by the Company & the balance duly credited in my mobile.
    The Customer care personnel, most foul of them asked me to approach Police Station or Court if I was unsatisfied. The customercare personnel duly identified himself as some Sunil Bansal, the supervisor (as heard), (He repeated the spellings of his name with disgusting impunity, to show that he gives a damn if anyone complaints.) He not only showed his callous approach, but talked absurdly & insultingly to provoke me. He appeared to be talking only for the recording of his conversation & deliberately tried to provoke me by just not listening to what I wanted to convey. I am shocked at Company's attitude & services.
    Mr Bansal is not even fit to become a roadside sweeper, who shows more understanding of their job & courtesy in their mannerism.
    I wd like to drag the Company to the court for its cheating & callous customer care exhibited by Sunil Bansal
    lalit prasad

• De
      18th of Mar, 2010

ya dude. what to say now i faced he same problems with airtel too.. n had a liuttle prob with idea too!! all these companies are having useless management and they just minting money. making money is a diff issue n fooling ppl n minting is totally diff.. i have no words n i feel sorry for u too along with my many friends n family...

22nd of Nov, 2010
    idea cellular prepaid - illegal charges
    idea
    India

unwanted deduction of money from idea, unwanted services started by idea on consumers prepaid plan, for custamar service they deduct money 0.5 paisa per mint, thats why very bad idea cellular...what an idea sir ji...

• Id
      15th of Dec, 2010

Dear Sir,

Kindly provide your Idea cellular number for further assistance. You can also get in touch with our Customer care centre - details updated on Idea website. www.ideacellular.com.

Regards,