Idea Cellular Ltd / Fraudulent postpaid bills

1 India Review updated:

When i got the connection which terms and conditions for the postpaid scheme there executive tell me and write on customer agreement form all those conditions was not obeyed by idea cellular. And they sent a very high value bill for me but this amount is not as per terms and conditions. I also deposited the security amount rs 500.00. Now i got many calls from idea cellular ltd for payment of bills. Then i told the all terms and conditions for the connections. After that i got a call from idea executive he warned me to kill me if i am not paying the bill. Please solve the problem as soon possible.

Comments

• Pv
      11th of Apr, 2012
    Idea Cellular Ltd - worest in companey immediatlt colsed the company
    adithya birla group of companey
    India

money istam vachinattu cut chestunnaru complaint iste complaint tesukovatam ledu danivalla customers ki loss plz closing the companey and telecord news channel and news paper and monjumur court lo case veyandi k urgent

• Id
      15th of Apr, 2012

Dear Sir,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC190744 in the subject.

Regards,
    Idea Cellular

• Na
      2nd of Mar, 2015

RE: SR# C1-40436668849 Submitted
    naval singh 17:08PM
    To: [email protected]
    hi
    I am very much frustrated to tell now that it has been around 5 weeks for me to make a request for porting my no. 9990673111 and these Vodafone people have not processed it yet and I don;t know the reason why. Infact the day I made the request I received a confirmation text from their side that it has been received still they are doing such shameful things.I just want my no to be ported as soon as possible.

pleas cancel my agreement form & accept my port out request .