Idea Cellular Ltd / Fraudulent postpaid bills

1 India Review updated:

When i got the connection which terms and conditions for the postpaid scheme there executive tell me and write on customer agreement form all those conditions was not obeyed by idea cellular. And they sent a very high value bill for me but this amount is not as per terms and conditions. I also deposited the security amount rs 500.00. Now i got many calls from idea cellular ltd for payment of bills. Then i told the all terms and conditions for the connections. After that i got a call from idea executive he warned me to kill me if i am not paying the bill. Please solve the problem as soon possible.

Comments

27th of May, 2007

Before one month i take a prepaid connection of idea in gurgaon and the member of idea showroom are so much irresponsible that they never note the complaint forget about the solution and what they do with me that without asking me they set the caller tune in my cell phone and cut Rs. 30 from my balance.

22nd of Sep, 2007

hello I am sahil khan ,

i want hello tune code Idea network

( Humne tumko dil yeh de diya , Movie GUANAH ),

Send me code 9990679418 , 9871027866

12th of Nov, 2007

I totally agree. The Idea people are very rude. They will never terminate connections after repeated requests. They dont know the meaning of politeness. I took a connection last month. I am fed up!!!

• Pa
      14th of Nov, 2007

I want hello tune code list Airtel. Plz.

From,
    Pallavi

• Sy
      3rd of Dec, 2007

i have been suffering from last four days due to idea services. i have taken a new phone with idea connection ,and just after 4 day they have cut my connection with out any prior information , i am trying to contact the customer care , but this facility has been so bad that , the phone has not connected to customer care of lucknow for complete two hours i tryid , now when it connected they said that your documents are not submitted , even when i have personally submitted them , this is very shamefull on the part of idea to do such things . now i want my connection to start as soon as it possible , i do not want to waste any other time in doing such rubbish things in life . do my connection very early or get ready to suffer.

• Pr
      4th of Dec, 2007

We can not call from Idea mobile to toll free numbers like 18001801801 or 18001801802

Please do needful for connectivity from these mobiles.

Praveen Srivastava

91 9415408614

• Ka
      13th of Dec, 2007

I recentely joined IDEA mobile.I want to activate gprs on my LG KG195, I tell it to custmer care(?) & they gave me wap settings after 16 days! & activate gprs unlimited plan, but my mobile wap browser doesn't open any webpage & have lost my Rs. 216 balance.I am completely lost. I don't know what to do?

On other hand my friend who recentely join Airtel have very good experiance.

If you know why my mobile browser does not open any webpage, please write me to karanshete195@gmail.com

• Ka
      13th of Dec, 2007

I take new phone with Idea prepaid. For activating gprs I told Idea about it.1 month has gone & my gprs is not activated, I have told Idea about is many times.

I am totally unsatisfied with Idea mobile. Airtel's service is better.

• Ku
      31st of Dec, 2007

i want the hello tune code for "hutch tune" .....

• Gs
      12th of Jan, 2008

I want a gprs connections in my mobile phone modle lg kg 195.

• Mi
      12th of Jan, 2008

My mobile is lost i am having the imei no what can i do to get it back already complaint launch with polie the same numbr is drawn back. What next. Please help mobli model is nokia6300.

19th of Jan, 2008

BCOZ I WANT TO SET DAILER TONE TO MY IDEA MOBILE

THANQ

• Mu
      10th of Apr, 2008

I Want to activate the dailer tune, i want the code of kamran ahmad song of the film jannat, reply fast.

28th of Apr, 2008

I applied for a new postpaid connection. Idea cellular charged 500 Rs for that. But they didnt start my connection and they are not refunding m y Rs. 500. I complained to their main branch (district level) but they rudely behaving. What i should do? Where i go for complaint?

• Ra
      10th of May, 2008

dear sir,

i want hello tune (ZINDGI SAFAR HE SUNA )

14th of May, 2008

Plz cheque The My Missing Mobile is SonyEricsson W610i
    I do Complet in Annpurna Police Station
    Request your find my Mobile My IMEI # 354894014453193

coll Me at PH. : 0731-4058841, 9827083569

• Pa
      19th of May, 2008

Well if Idea is serious about its customer care it should do something about the rude and uncouth behaviour of its customer care employees at 12345- Usha, Yashwant and Lizu...or else it will lose many many customers

• Vi
      19th of Jun, 2008

Without intimation Idea cellular is activating caller tunes & diducting money from prepaid account