Idea Cellular / Idea 4G WiFi Hub

chandigarh, India Review updated:

I purchased an idea wifi hub but have been facing some issues with it right from the very beginning. An authorised idea store from where i bought it doesn't seem at all interested in solving my problem.
I have sent many e-mails regarding the same but haven't heard from an idea executive yet. This is extremely annoying for a student to spend so much on such expensive devices and plans and get no desired benefit from them.
I wish to withdraw all my services from the company.
My email reference id is E1-[protected]
I will be forced to take a strict action against the company if i still don't hear from one of the executives.
My contact numbers are: [protected], [protected]

I have been waiting for more than a week now. I have already discontinued using your services. I hope the company won't force me to pay the bill which is due on 5th of may. Don't expect me to pay for the services which i was unable to use because of your pathetic management. I am all set to file a case against your company, i have all the proofs that how you frustrate your clients and waste their valuable time. I think now i should not only ask for my refund but also for a compensation for such poor services.

Sh
May 28, 2016

Comments

• Id
      29th of May, 2016

Dear Customer,

We understand your concern and regret the inconvenience. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you soon.

Thanks & Regards,
    Customer Care, Idea Cellular

• Id
      31st of May, 2016

Dear Customer,

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 31st May 2015, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and Resolution has been Communicated For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Thanks & Regards,