Idea Cellular / Idea 4G WiFi Hub
I purchased an idea wifi hub but have been facing some issues with it right from the very beginning. An authorised idea store from where i bought it doesn't seem at all interested in solving my problem.
I have sent many e-mails regarding the same but haven't heard from an idea executive yet. This is extremely annoying for a student to spend so much on such expensive devices and plans and get no desired benefit from them.
I wish to withdraw all my services from the company.
My email reference id is E1-[protected]
I will be forced to take a strict action against the company if i still don't hear from one of the executives.
My contact numbers are: [protected], [protected]
I have been waiting for more than a week now. I have already discontinued using your services. I hope the company won't force me to pay the bill which is due on 5th of may. Don't expect me to pay for the services which i was unable to use because of your pathetic management. I am all set to file a case against your company, i have all the proofs that how you frustrate your clients and waste their valuable time. I think now i should not only ask for my refund but also for a compensation for such poor services.
More Idea Cellular Complaints & Reviews
- Idea / Sim Card - Activation of new sim card 
- Idea Cellular - Set caller tune without information 
- Idea Cellular Ltd - Fraudulent postpaid bills 
- Idea Cellular - reg: CONVERSION PREPAID NO. TO POSTPAID 
- Idea Cellular - Unwanted calls and sms! 
- Idea - Fraud port 
- Idea - Sim Card not activated 
- Idea Cellular - Fraud Company
- Idea Cellular India - Postpaid bill 
- Idea - service bard