Idea Cellular / reg: CONVERSION PREPAID NO. TO POSTPAID

1 DELHI, NY, United States Review updated:

i got a call on my no. from the idea customer care in regard to convert my prepaid no.([protected]) to postpaid on 3-1-09 and on the same day an executive had arrived to my office and collect rs.500 with two photos, xerox of my prepaid sim from me on the same day and give me a reciept.of Shaiv Bpo Services but after two days i received a another call from them that i have to submit my id proof and they were asked me to mail my id proof to them so i also mail them my id proof on the same day and i also confirm from them that they got my id proof or not.They acknwoledge me that they got the id proof and my no. will we activate by the evening and they also disconnect my prepaid no.
But until now they had not activate my no., i call them many times but they not showing any responsibility in doing there job. now, i want my money back and the no. remain to be prepaid. i think this bpo is provide the worse service to there customer. i don, t expect the service of such type from idea cellular.

Comments

• Su
      24th of Jul, 2009

i got a call on my no. from the idea customer care in regard to convert my prepaid no.(9891636851) to postpaid on 17-6-09 and on the same day an executive had arrived to my office and collect rs.250 with one photos, xerox of my prepaid sim from me on the same day and give me a reciept.of Shaiv Bpo Services but after two days i received a another call from them that i have to submit my id proof and they were asked me to mail my id proof to them so i also mail them my id proof on the same day and i also confirm from them that they got my id proof or not.They acknwoledge me that they got the id proof and my no. will we activate by the evening and they also disconnect my prepaid no.

• Am
      30th of Jan, 2010

Dear Sir,
    Kindly Activate My Number on Urgent Basis Till Date it is not Activated by Your Company this number is to be taken by me before 10 Days.
    My Idea Number is 09990706667