Idea Cellular / harrassed and misguided by idea cellular customer care executives

1 India Review updated:

I am writing this complaint against idea cellular.On 26 th january masti fundoo pack was activated on my phone.i did not activate it.I messaged idea customer to get it deactivated, but no action was taken.one week later again money from my account was deducted on lieu of masti fundoo pack.This time i called up customer service and they told me that the service will be deactivated within 11 hours and also gave me a complaint number.i waited for 11 hours, all in vain, and then next day i again called up and they again gave me a new complaint number.i have been repeating this procedure for the last 10-15 days now.i have approximately 7-8 complaint numbers but no action has been taken as of now.i also personally visited idea customer care at adchini(new delhi) there also i was issued a complaint number.
now every week my balance is cut but no action is taken by the employees.when ever i talk to them they say that sorry mam our system is slow..i would like to know.excuse me...is this my fault.
please help me out..changing the number wont be very easy for me..please take some action.I am totally pissed off..
anushri.

Comments

• Ah
      29th of Nov, 2010

Bear with them till January thats is if you want to stick to same number, and use their MNP IDEA to migrate to different provider...
    At Idea cellular Hyderabad bunch of slacks working in customer service. They have no information whatsoever...
    You want to deactivate the service, i wanted GPRS activated still waiting its been about 3 days ... so i can imagine what a pain it must be for them to deactivate the service...
    Cheers

• Am
      13th of Jul, 2017

I was misguided by agaun and again by Idea Executives
    (Jhanvi +918488040455) about Plan.

They said me

Plan for lifetime

After portability

Plan will be 349+Tax
    No sms
    No outgoing roaming free.

There are three Executives

Jahnvi +918488040455
    Call Executive

Sahid +919574222765
    Superviser

Jitendra Mali +919512222951
    Support Manager

Please do something needful.

Amit Parikh