Idea Cellular / Set caller tune without information

India Review updated:
4.25
I had taken Idea cellular sim on september 2007.
My mobile no is [protected]. I receive almost daily call from idea marketing. One day likely on 5 october, I receve 3 call withing interver of 5 min. first call I had'nt recieve. last call from Idea markting I recieved and let the mobile on low voice on table. after 5 min I see the call is lasted sometime earlier.
After 2 days one of my friend inform that I have caller tune set on my number. After that I check my balance on mobile .. they deducted 30/- ruppees from my balance.
When I call customer care they not agree that they set caller tune.
After that they not recieve my call in customer care also.
I wnat to refund of those 30/- rupees.

Comments

Kd
  5th of Jan, 2008
One of the most ### services can b given by idea cellular. I was mad that i had taken idea connections after taking the payments the outgoing of the phones are barred they have the fuked up services and third class callcenters with horrible excecutives
Ab
  21st of Jun, 2008
Bad service from idea cellular company. Beware all!
Pr
  6th of Aug, 2008
i want deactivate my caller tune...its has been automaticly select on my phone..now i m tired...so plz tell me how i deactivate this...thanks
  24th of Aug, 2008
Dear Concerned,

Please check my mobile number 9837222225 against which I have given voluntarily disconnection on 11th April 08 due to personal reasons as I was moving to Pune but as my shifting got postponed for few days I got it reconnected on 12th April 08, then I again given disconnection request on 1st may 08. After few days I came to know that I can have this number retained at my home even after my transfer by migrating into pre-paid as well by paying some charges, hence I asked the local channel about the formalities and submitted my Id but when I came there yesterday for paying the required migration charges, I shocked to know this that my number has been permanently disconnected and nothing can be done.

I want to know that how come you have disconnected my number permanently on 14th May 08 just in 13 days, before 45 days from my disconnection date as confirmed from your customer care that permanent disconnection happens after 45 days from Temporary disconnection date and sir after 17 days only this no reissue at Agra
Please re-store it in post-paid or migrate it into pre-paid and confirm me back, also let me know how to pay your migration charges .
Please Revert back ASAP.

Thanks & Regards
Raazi Ata
+919927712800 Date 25 Aug 2008
Bh
  25th of Sep, 2008
i am customer of Idea cellular sim .
My mobile no is 9723386863. I receive almost daily call from idea marketing. One day likely on 24 septmber, I receve call for idea
After 2 hour one of my friend inform that I have caller tune set on my number. After that I check my balance on mobile .. they deducted 30/- ruppees from my balance.
When I call customer care they not agree that they set caller tune.
After that they not recieve my call in customer care also.
I wnat to refund of those 30/- rupees.
He
  23rd of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
DEAR SIR,

My Main No.is 9824180665 and adon No. is 9824174665, 9824180347, 9924600665,

I am last five year use for your service but I very shad know you for service

My main No. is 9824180665 i call adon no. you charge me at normal cell phone rate. I nothing give facilities of adon phones last five year. Plese Give me Detail Bills Last Five Year.and Give a reversl for diffrant amount as per our facilities.

Hemant Merai
Pa
  1st of Apr, 2009
I want to cancel my caller Tune
Ch
  9th of Apr, 2009
Makaan Estate Management
Ch
  9th of Apr, 2009
Makaan Estate Management Commercial office bungalows flat plot for sale & rental
  18th of Jul, 2009

A-68,
Sec-64
NOIDA-1

Dear Sir / Madam,

I would like to bring to your notice that my number -9639014442 has to be closed down due to various reasons mentioned below :-

1) Networking was a problem right from day one of its activation. Your Agra Unit Head knew the problem.

2) His promise to install a booster within 15 days of my connection, failed, as this could not be done even after 3 months. Even after giving thousands of reminders, not only to the Unit Head telephonically and personally, but to one and all, whosever interacted with me for making the monthly payments, besides your sales staff who was deputed for this hotel.

3) The billing had numerous problems and could not be solved or convinced by any of your staff who met me. Worst still, I was asked to make late payments.

4) To add salt to injury and fuel to the fire, they barred by calls whenever they found it convenient to themselves.

5) On being told to your staff, last month to disconnect my connection, fell to deaf ears. And the names keep on changing from one person to another and the blame being put on the me for not making payments on time.

6) Lastly, a girl keeps on calling me and threatening me to make the payments urgently or else…..

Mind you we had got 11 new connections and it is only one left.

Now, as an aggrieved customer may I finally request your good offices to depute some one from your Unit to have my connection disconnected and closed with immediate effect. Kindly note that if the same is not done I shall not be held liable to IDEAS Cellular for any payments due from the date of this letter.

Thanking you,

RAJYALAKSHMI GHOSH
C/O Hotel Clarks Shiraz
54, Taj Road
Agra
Sa
  24th of Jul, 2009
i want Escape song of 'Enrique'...its urget vl b activate...i hpe u sure u vl b activate
Mu
  3rd of Apr, 2010
unwanted promotional call & msgs
Sa
  18th of Aug, 2010
Dear Sir/ Madam,

Please see the below trailing E-mail for your reference.
After you’re written & oral communications regarding document receipt from idea on dated 17th 2010 but from yesterday 18th Aug 2010 idea stops my mobile services of the numbers 9689903994 & 9011061909 For not submission of documents.
I am totally fade of these things & don’t know how to react.
As one of your customer care gives me confirmation regarding the document received from idea & while calling to 12345 customer care they
Told us that document has not received yet, resubmit the documents again other wise we will not start your services.
I have already submitted the documents twice.
I think there is no communication between you people & only thing is that you people are just harassing the customers.
Each time they SMS me regarding the document submission otherwise we will cut down your services, is it way to behave with customers.
I have used Reliance Mobile previously but due to company scheme I have taken this stupid idea connection.
Reliance is having much better services than IDEA.
I don’t know as we are submitting the document twice how it can not reach to your idea people as it is in one city.
Do the necessary action & give me feedback ASAP.
Right now my mobile service stopped by IDEA.
OR otherwise tell me the finally whether I will use your mobile services or not or give me the final solution so that henceforth I will not get any call from
That stupid idea customer care people.
There is wastage of manpower, petrol, Xerox copies, photos & by taking half day leave we have to do this work.
We think that idea mobile services are not for the people it is only for harassing the people.
If u people are does not beware of people’s time so that people can do.
Do we need to go for court for that or ask the help to TRAI (Telephone regulatory authority of India)
Please look in to matter & give me the final solution.
[censor]…. Fade of these things…
Just bull [censor]…
This is first & last time I am using an idea services & also advice the people to do not use the idea services hence forth because of such tings.

Please call me on (9422772010) before 3.00 pm
After 3.30 I will not available & I have no alternate connection to talk.
Do what ever from you side today before 3.00 pm only because I have some abroad call & only u people are responsible if I doesn’t got that call.
I will charge penalty to idea for that only because of my business loses.

Waiting for the reply

Sachin
  19th of Jan, 2011
Respested sir ;

This is Murali {prepaid customer} my number is 9666932931 and i have a probelm in when i am browsing GPRS in that one i cant open orkut and some times yahoo and i am complete to our customer care receving also good but i have attend call from idea (date 19-1-2011)evening 6:30pm about gprs i think name is vamsi he say delete cureent GPRS settings i am also say k i will do that one and he went new install seetings and in my mobile enter phone pin is there he say 1111 and install is failure now what can i do ?

and then i will try to customer care response is difficult and i want solution to this probelm

NOTE : NOW MY ORKUT PROBELMS IS NOT CLEAR .

{PLZ RESPOND ME EITHER CALL OR MY MAILS THAT IS: HARI_R_90@YAHOO.COM, SHP1432009@YAHOO.COM }
Ab
  9th of Aug, 2011
i am director of agarwal duplex boards mills ltd, and get connection on company acount. 3-4 months back i get portability from reliance to idea. i make blunder mistake. after 2 days only i get threat of disconnection as of bill payment. and afterwards gets 4-5 times disconnected. all times girl call and threaten. every time i politely told that collect it from my office bearer, i earlier used reliance and i was there most prestigious customer in this city, i dont remind that in 6-7 years i get any problem or threat from reliance, my only reason to switch was mobile sets limitations. but now i think to go back to reliance.
idea area manager and seniors told me many times that this problem will not occur next time but sorry using idea connection i feel bad.
my number is 9359421000, city muzaffarnagar
  4th of Jun, 2014
I have idea ivory (alcatel one touch 930d).it is in warranty period l. Its have many problem. Many times touch not worked. And hanging problem with this device. When in charging its touch not worked. when i purchased this device in features -:multi-touch capacitive Screen
But there is not working single touch, multi-touch is too far.
Many times its not working permanently i am tired with this.
When i am wringing a message and press 'a' but automatic pressed 's' i try by accurate touching but this is not my fault its device fault.
When i am using any application suddenly hang my device and stop working.
Another problem is heating too much to hold my device in hand.
Other things are work good but these two problem are to difficult to handle.
I want please solve my problem as fast as possible or replace my phone as soon as possible.

My name is rajan
Device :-idea ivory (alcatel ot930d)
Mobile no :-7359540955 (idea)
E-mail :- rajankushwaha47@gmail.com