IDCustomerSupport.com / Took money from my bank acct.!

My bank informed me 30 .00 dollars was withdrawn from my acct by this company. I never heard of my bank gave me their phone number, but it was just a recording giving me their email which doesn't exist.

Comments

Je
  25th of Mar, 2008

31.00 taken from my account without authorization!

Ro
  25th of Mar, 2008

I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM. I'M NOT SURE WHERE THEY GOT MY BANK INFORMATION OR PHONE NUMBER. SAME STORY - PHONE NUMBER IS A RECORDING - NO SUCH WEB SITE - THANK GOODNESS IT BROUGHT ME TO THIS SCREEN - BEWARE ALL

Pe
  25th of Mar, 2008

THE SAME THING SEEMS TO BE HAPPENING TO ALOT OF PEOPLE. SO WHAT ENDS UP HAPPENING.

Mo
  25th of Mar, 2008

What type of mess is this. This truly can't beleive this I don't trust anything that has to do with the internet at ALL anymore. I have never been scamed like this before. I would have never even know about this if it was not for my bank informing me about the return check. Thank God there wasen't enough money in the account for the check to clear. This is truly a wake up call to everyone who does any type of buissness on the web be careful.
Sincerly
M.Honold

Tr
  26th of Mar, 2008

This company made an unauthorized withdrawal from my checking account in the amount of $31.98. I do not know this company, have never authorized them to withdraw money from my account and I'm very frustrated trying to get my money back from this company. I called the (866) 886-1277 number and was instructed via a recording to go to the www.idcustomersupport.com web site -- I tried several times to access the referenced web site, however, I cannot find a link to request a refund -- this is very frustrating and totally unacceptable. How in the heck can a company just withdraw money from you account without your permission. The authorities should really look into the actions of this company and put them totally OUT OF BUSINESS!!!