IDCSERVCO / Hill Office Supplies, Inc / Toner

11693 San Vicente Blvd, ste 809Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-299-6399
This company is a scam, they pretend that you are already doing business with them and send you a fax order form that they say is just to renew prices but it is really a ridiculously overpriced toner order, $349 for toner that we get free from our actual supplier. When you call to try to cancel no one answers and a home phone machine picks up...real legit company right? They fooled one of my workers into signing this form but if they expect payment from us they are the ones getting fooled.
Le

Comments

Ju
  23rd of Oct, 2008
Can't believe this Exact same thing happend to my company. Started asking questions after I saw the paid--yes paid--bills for three toner cartridges. $622.90 a cartridge! I almost fell out of my chair. Same scam. Someone called one of my employees acting as if they were our normal copy company. Fact of the matter is that the $60.00 toner we get for free under our contract. No one will answer the phone at either IDCservco or "Hill Office Supply". Someone is making a killing here. We are filing a report with the County Sheriff's office. Not expecting much to come of this, except we are short $1847.54. Love to know if you get anywhere with these frauds.