IDBI / payment not received from atm

1 BIJAPUR, India

Sir,

This is Smt. Savita Shivaji More, from Bijapur, Karnataka State. I am having S.B. Account in ICICI Bank, Bijapur, my S.B.Account number is [protected]. On 26.07.2017 at about evening 7.04 p.m. to 7.05 p.m. I tried to withdraw an amount of Rs.2, 000/- from IDBI Bank ATM i.e., Door No.361, Shop No.4, Beside Balck Gate, Opp. New District Court, Bagalkot Road, Bijapur-586101 (ATM No. MP074412). But due to Power failure in ATM machine, suddenly the ATM machine was switched off and the ATM machine has not disburse an amount of Rs.2, 000/- to me, but the said Rs.2, 000/- is debited from my account. I had watched about 40 minutes in the A.T M Room, but the ATM machine was not switched on. I have asked the said fact to the Security Guard of the said A.T.M. the said Security Guard has assured me that, your amount has returned to your back account, hence, I have returned to my home. But till 11.20 p.m. the said amount is not credited to my account. So I request you sir kindly to deposit the said amount to my S.B. Account.

Sa