Idbi Intech / Regaeding Pf

1 Nanded, India Review updated:

my name is sanghdeep More and i was working IDBI intech as a sales executive in NAnded branch 500, .My employee code is FOS4510and PF no.is MH/117982/4671. My joining date is 01/07 /2008 and i resign on 12/08/2009 . i applied for my provident fund after 3 months from the date of resign but till now IDBI intech didn't give my provident fund . I regularlly call in IDBI intech mumbai head office but no responce comes out .i want my provident fund, how can i get my provident fund please tell me.

Comments

• Yu
      26th of May, 2011

my name is yogesh . i was working with idbi bank before 2 years as a back office executive under idbi intech. till date i m not receive my PF CLAIM so what is the resion for that my emp no is fos 3588 and my joining date 1-04-2008 kindly do the needful

• Sh
      21st of Feb, 2012

my name is shailendra upadhyay and i was working IDBI intech as a unit manager in katni branch 225, .My employee code is FOS2940and PF no.is MH/117982/2868. My joining date is 18/04 /2008 and i resign on 22/01/2011 . i applied for my provident fund after 3 months from the date of resign but till now IDBI intech didn't give my provident fund . I regularly call in IDBI intech mumbai head office but no response comes out .i want my provident fund, how can i get my provident fund please tell me.