Idbi Bank / Cheque refund!

1 RZ 143 Durga ParkIndia Review updated:
Phone: 9811134891

I had applied for 3 in 1 account with IDBI 3 months back, and I have given 2 cheque of amount Rs.1110/- and Rs.700/- respectively. After 15 days later I had been called by bank personnel and informed that account could not be opened due to lack of some other documents, and returned one cheque to me. But they did not returned the second cheque of amount Rs.700/-which was in favor of IDBI capital, giving an impression that with in a day or two they will return it to me.

After a month when I saw bank transaction and found debited to IDBI Capital. after this incident I have followed with local concern and written number of mails to customer care but not got any satisfactory answer. I had sent the bank transaction screen shot and requested with signed copy also but nobody is bother to give any satisfactory answer.

Comments

• Ba
      1st of Oct, 2008

I had different fraud experience with idbi. i had taken a home loan from idbi and repaid in full after few months. They were supposed to return the surplus amount i had overpaid, for which they gave a cheque. But the cheque got returned due to 'INSUFFICIENT FUNDS'. A bank cheque, getting returned for insufficient funds. does not that sound ridiculous. Now i was charged with cheque return charges. I am following up on this issue. yet to get a satisfactory response on this. lets see what happens. BUT NEVER AGAIN, i am going to bank with IDBI. i have couple of accounts with them, which i ll close pretty soon. A bank that you cannot trust.

• Ra

PLEASE SIRMY FOOL AND FINAL OR PF STALE MEANT URGENTALY

• Ko
      26th of May, 2010

konica sahota
    please sir release my provident fund. i am apply my PF before 1 year but ?????