Idbi Bank / Cheque refund!
I had applied for 3 in 1 account with IDBI 3 months back, and I have given 2 cheque of amount Rs.1110/- and Rs.700/- respectively. After 15 days later I had been called by bank personnel and informed that account could not be opened due to lack of some other documents, and returned one cheque to me. But they did not returned the second cheque of amount Rs.700/-which was in favor of IDBI capital, giving an impression that with in a day or two they will return it to me.
After a month when I saw bank transaction and found debited to IDBI Capital. after this incident I have followed with local concern and written number of mails to customer care but not got any satisfactory answer. I had sent the bank transaction screen shot and requested with signed copy also but nobody is bother to give any satisfactory answer.
More Idbi Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Idbi Bank / Home Loan - Multiple EMIs deposited in the same month! 
- IDBI - Password reset takes forever
- Idbi Bank - Worst bank to deal with! 
- Idbi Bank - atm dispute & rs.100/-/day compensation 
- IDBI Home Loan - Processing fee IDBI Home Loan 
- IDBI - payment not received from atm
- Home Loan - Idbi Bank Limited - Delay in communication - interest rate revision etc
- IDBI Home Loan - HOME LOAN
- IDBI Home Finance - Harassment meted out by IDBI Home Finance
- Idbi Bank - Home Loan - Missed Originial Papers bY IDBI Bank India