Idbi Bank / atm dispute & rs.100/-/day compensation

1 India Review updated:

WHEN I AM TRYING TO WITHDRAWING A RS.15000/- FROM MY IDBI A/C BY USING ICICI BANK'S ATM CENTRE, I RECIVED RS.8000/-.AFTER MY 12 COMPLAINTS BANK NEGLECT ME BY GIVING A REASON THAT THE STIPULATED PERIOD OF REVERSING THE AMOUNT (120 DAYS FROM THE TRANSACTION DATE) HAS EXPIRED.
BUT AFTER COMPLAINT TO BANKING OMBUDSMAN, MUMBAI IDBI BANK REVERT MY MONEY, BUT THEY ARE REFUSED TO GIVE ME RE.100/- PER DAY COMPENSATION AS PER RBI'S RULE (i e IF BANK NOT SOLVING YOUR PROBLEM FROM 12DAYS AFTER YOUR COMPLAINT).
THEREAFTER I LODGED THIS COMPLAINT TO BANKING OMBUDSMAN, MUMBAI (MR WILLIAM WILSON TIGGA, AGM-ADMN.P.F.I.CIT-0057 RBI, MUMBAI ) BUT NOW THIS GUY JOINS NODAL OFFICERS IDBI BANK MUMBAI (MRS KIRAN S BALWANI).INSTEAD OF TAKING MY SIDE THIS RBI'S EMPLOYEE IS BEING A IDBI BANK'S LAWER AND SUGGESTING ME TO FORGET THE COMPENSATION MONEY.
NOW I DON'T HAVE ANY CHOICE AS BANKING OMBUDSMAN NOT HELPING ME.

Comments

• Pr
      12th of Aug, 2014

Dont worry, I have gone through similar instance and ultimately received the compensation amount. Continue your fight in time with next higher authority, i.e. most probably Dy. Governor, RBI.
    Wish u all the best