ID-THEFTPROTECT.COM / CHECK FRAUD

1 9 COMMERCE ROADLYNCHWOOD, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: +44.7952013437

THIS COMPANY TOOK MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT "UNAUTHORIZED" $31.98 EXACTLY FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. IVE REPORTED THIS COMPANY TO THE PROPER AUTHORITIES INCLUDING THE CHECK FRAUD DEPT. WITH MY BANK. I ALSO CONTACTED THE NUMBER AT THE BOTTOM OF THE CHECK THEY ISSED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION AND ITS IN ANOTHER COUNTRY. THEY GAVE ME BOGGUS CANCELLATION NUMBER WITH A BOGGUS EMAIL ADDRESS. IVE LOOKED UP THESE PEOPLE ON LINE AND MY RESEARCHING GAVE ME A LOT OF INFO ON THESE THIEVES. ALSO, THESE PEOPLE ILLEGALY GOT A HOLD OF MY SS# FROM A PAYADAY ADVANCE APPLICATION THAT I APPLIED FOR. THE PAYDAY ADVANCE COMPANY IS CALLED LASTCHANCEPAYDAY ADVANCE. IT RE-DIRECTS YOU TO ANOTHER SITE WHERE YOU CAN CHECK THE "NO" OPTION FOR THE ID.THEFTPROTECTION SERVICES IN WHICH "IDID!". SO THEY WROTE A BOGGUS CHECK WITH MY SS# ON THE BOTTOM OF IT AND DEDUCTED THE MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT. THE FOLLOWING IS INFO. IVE FOUND OUT ABOUT THESE PEOPLE. SOMEONE IF YOU CAN PLEASE HELP!!! LETS ALL GET TOGETHER AND SUE THESE PEOPLE FOR TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE IN NEED. HERE IS THE INFO: CONTACTS FOR ID-THEFTPROTECT.COM( JULIAN EVANS 9COMMERCE ROAD, LYNCHWOOD /
JULIAN EVANS PE2 6LR CAMBRIDGESHIRE, GB/ EMAIL=JULIAN@ID-THEFTPROTECT.CO.UK ALSO =SUPPORT@TELIVO.COM THESE ARE ALL AFFILIATED WITH THIS AGENCY WHO RIPS OFF COMPANIES. I HOPE SOMEONE DOES SOMETHING FAST, ITS UNFAIR!!

Lp

Comments

• In
      28th of Apr, 2009

This same company did the same thing to me.. and repeadly was taking money out of my account they was using random check numbers and my bank said I had to shut my account down and get a new one they kept taking 7.99 month out as well and when I called them they did the same thing to me. I did not get anywhere when I did call them so I shut my account down and got a new one...